Senior Test Lead (Quality Owner) - Wild Rift, Console
Job Id: REQ-0003001
Senior Quality Assurance Engineers at Riot work with numerous disciplines to establish and complete team wide quality goals, protect the player experience and ensure delivery of high-quality player value in a high pressure, agile development environment. They are accountable for effective test planning and risk management in addition to implementing quality improvements to the team's development process and address risks to feature delivery and product quality, and craft data to report on the quality of the product and update stakeholders. Additionally, they partner with and mentor remote QA teams to ensure features are delivered at a high-quality bar.
As a Senior Quality Assurance Engineer on Wild Rift's Console Initiative, you will report to the Sr. QA Manager. You will test and bring Riot's latest AAA mobile title to a brand new console audience. You will work directly with developers to support testing activities across all disciplines. You will also ensure the production of all test coverage within your product space and handle test, telemetry, and defect data and report on product quality.
- Establish testing requirements and quality bars across all consoles
- Establish and document testing methodologies and testing tools
- Ensure successful console submission process across all consoles
- Develop functional and non-functional test suites
- Report, assess and monitor bugs through bug reporting workflow
- Manage system test coverage using outsource vendors
- Establish team quality metrics and track trends
- Report on test coverage progress and product health
- A minimum of 6 years Quality Assurance experience
- Successfully shipped 1 console title
- Experience developing test strategies, test planning, and test design
- Experience testing on Xbox One, PS4, Switch
- Experience testing on mobile (iOS and Android) platforms
- Agile Product Development and Agile Testing experience
- ISTQB Foundation Level. ISTQB Agile Tester or ICAgile Agile Testing (ICP-TT)
We offer medical, dental, and vision plans that cover you, your spouse/domestic partner, and children. Life insurance, parental leave, plus short-term and long-term disability coverage are also available. Riot will support your retirement benefits with a company match, and double down on your donations of time and money to non-profit charitable organizations. Balance between work and personal life is encouraged with open paid time off, and a play fund so you can broaden and deepen your personal relationship with games.
It's our policy to provide equal employment opportunities for all applicants and members of Riot Games, Inc. Riot Games makes reasonable accommodations for handicapped and disabled Rioters and does not unlawfully discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, handicap, veteran status, marital status, criminal history, or any other category protected by applicable federal and state law, including the City of Los Angeles' Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance relating to an applicant's criminal history (LAMC 189.00).