Analyst II - Global Esports
Job Id: REQ-0001552
As an Analyst on the Global Esports team, you will help grow our Esports organization to the next level by building analytical frameworks that allow our teams to develop the outstanding esports products, scale our operational capabilities, and forecast growth and revenue across several existing and upcoming esports. You'll partner with our Esports leads and external product partners throughout the company to improve our understanding of players, fans, and evolving parts of the ecosystem. You will report to the Manager of Global Esports Analytics & Strategy.
- Use data to simplify messy problems and help teams determine and prioritize recommendations, taking into account delivery timelines and opportunity costs
- Create dashboards to allow teams to plan their growth, track their progress, measure their performance, and measure their successes
- Develop revenue models to inform teams on decisions as they build new products, implement growth strategies, and engage passionate esports fans across the Riot esports landscape
- BA in Economics, Applied Mathematics, Computer Science, Engineering or a related discipline
- 5+ years of professional work experience analyzing large datasets, visualizing information, and informing company strategy
- 3+ years of financial modeling, growth strategy, or revenue strategy experience
- 3+ years of managing multimodal studies and presenting findings to diverse partners/executives
- Proficiency with SQL, Databricks, Tableau or similar data management and visualization tools
- For this role, you'll find success through craft expertise that prioritizes the delight of players. We will look at your past studies, experience, and your personal relationship with games. If you embody player empathy and care about the experiences of players, this could be the role for you!
- MBA or relevant work experience in strategy consulting
- Knowledge of applied statistics, multimodal analyses (merging research and telemetry data streams)
- Experience with marketing technologies and digital media analytics
- Experience in gaming, sports, or media/entertainment industry
Riot has a focus on work/life balance, shown by our open paid time off policy, in addition to other perks such as flexible work schedules. We offer medical, dental, and life insurance, parental leave for you, your spouse/domestic partner and children, and a 401k with company match. Check out our benefits pages for more information.
Riot Games fosters a player and workplace experience that values teamwork embodied by the Summoner's Code and Community Code. Our culture embraces differences as a strength, and our values are the guiding principles for how we approach work. We are committed to putting diversity and inclusion (D&I) at the center of everything we do, and promoting a fair and collaborative culture where Rioters treat one another with dignity and respect. We encourage you to read more about our value of thriving together and our ongoing work to build the most inclusive company in Gaming.
It’s our policy to provide equal employment opportunity for all applicants and members of Riot Games, Inc. Riot Games makes reasonable accommodations for handicapped and disabled Rioters and does not unlawfully discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, handicap, veteran status, marital status, criminal history, or any other category protected by applicable federal and state law, including the City of Los Angeles’ Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance relating to an applicant's criminal history.