Esports Graphics Producer
Job Id: REQ-0002486
Riot Games was established in 2006 by avid gamers who believe that player-focused game development can result in great games. In 2009, Riot released its debut title League of Legends to critical and player acclaim. Players form the foundation of our community and it’s for them that we continue to evolve and improve the League of Legends experience, and beyond!
We celebrated the 10th year of LoL esports at the 2020 World Championship and we hope to share many more great experiences to our players through Esports. We’re looking for passionate professionals who share the same goal to make LoL Esports even greater.
That's where you come in.
As an Esports Graphics Producer, you will create the Esports graphics needed for our multi-games including the LCK and Wild Rift Esports broadcasts. You will oversee graphics operators and related external workers to ensure broadcast graphics are compelling, visually appealing, and accurate. You will serve as a critical liaison between the producers and graphics professionals. In order to meet the fast-changing broadcast environment and increasing player expectations, you will make innovative attempts to create enticing stories. You will use a meticulous eye for detail as you add text, photos and other assets to graphics in our real-time render system. You will apply your skill, creativity and careful attention to create detailed designs in various tools, for graphics that will appear on multi-game Esports streams.
As a Rioter in Seoul, you’ll join a tight-knit group of exceptionally bright-minded individuals who share our prioritization of player experience, rejection of convention, and passion for gaming. Riot Games Korea is dedicated to creating tailored player experiences that show local players they aren’t lost in translation.
- Work with producers and coordinators to create mockups and storyboards for new graphic concepts.
- Help teach others to gain proficiency with the Esports graphics system to create the majority of our on-air graphics each week.
- Use Adobe After Effects and Cinema 4D to create new motion graphics as needed, both before and during the show.
- Keep a running log of what graphics appear on screen and when.
- Drive iterations on graphics to enhance appeal, clarity and delivery of information.
- Make critical decisions that shape the look of the broadcast’s graphics package.
- Experienced: you have 5+ years of work experience as a graphics producer in live shows.
- Dedicated: You wouldn’t hesitate to go above and beyond to bring value to the broadcast, in big and small ways.
- Detail-oriented: You will be making graphics for on-air. You are allergic to typos, and triple-checking comes naturally.
- Tech-savvy: You will need to be able to help push those around you to a high level of mastery on Adobe After effects, Cinema 4D and other relevant systems.
- Gamer: You are a core gamer who loves Esports.
- Broadcaster: You love the energy and excitement (and stress) of live television, and work tirelessly to contribute in any way you can to putting the best possible show on stream.
- Curious: You want to learn and grow. You are always on the look-out for new opportunities, new responsibilities, new ways to become more involved.
- Resourceful: The show must go on. You find a way to get it done.
- Experience in brand design / exhibition video production / AR production.
- Proficiency in following programs.
- Unreal Engine 4
- Octane Render
- X-particle & Xpresso
- Maya & 3DS Max
- Realflow, Tubulence FD, FumeFX (VFX simulation tools)
Please submit your career portfolio in addition to your resume and cover letter.