Gameplay Capture Intern
Job Id: REQ-0002746
As a Gameplay Capture Intern for Global Marketing Creative, you will assist in the capture of gameplay footage across Riot products.
You’ll support gameplay capture artists with the staging and capture of gameplay scenarios. You’ll also partner with video editors, video producers, directors, brand managers, writers, and other video pros to brainstorm ideas and refine creative concepts. Your passion for gaming and audience empathy will inform your capture, resulting in compelling, player-focused videos for a passionate audience around the world.
- Assist in the creation of shot lists
- Stage and control characters to communicate the given story
- Position, frame, and move cameras to support storytelling
- Work with a variety of technical and creative teams and support a creative vision from planning to delivery
- Currently enrolled in a college, university or non degree program. Available to work full-time hours for 10-12 week
- Understands the principles of storytelling
- Experience playing Riot Games products and similar games
- Experience with in-game spectator modes, photo modes, or replay editors
- Familiar with game capture software and hardware such as Fraps, OBS, Shogun Inferno, and ElGato
Riot Internships are paid, and we offer relocation and housing support. Interns can also participate in our 401(k) plan. You can expect subsidized meals, in-game perks, and the ability to participate in our Play Fund, so you can broaden and deepen your knowledge of our players and community through games. The University Programs team also invites you to intern focused events so you can connect with your fellow interns and Rioters to make the most out of your experience.
Applications Close January 10th 11:59pm PT
Riot Games fosters a player and workplace experience that values teamwork embodied by the Summoner's Code and Community Code. Our culture embraces differences as a strength, and our values are the guiding principles for how we approach work. We are committed to putting diversity and inclusion (D&I) at the center of everything we do, and promoting a fair and collaborative culture where Rioters treat one another with dignity and respect. We encourage you to read more about our value of thriving together and our ongoing work to build the most inclusive company in Gaming.
It’s our policy to provide equal employment opportunity for all applicants and members of Riot Games, Inc. Riot Games makes reasonable accommodations for handicapped and disabled Rioters and does not unlawfully discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, handicap, veteran status, marital status, criminal history, or any other category protected by applicable federal and state law, including the City of Los Angeles’ Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance relating to an applicant's criminal history.