Producer III - Teamfight Tactics, External Development
Job Id: REQ-0002925
Production at Riot Games helps lead the vision of each product across the finish line and help deliver experiences beyond the audience's expectations. We're involved in almost every product you can think of, be it an epic new skin, the Mechs vs. Minions board game, or the internal tools needed by engineers or artists to speed up their craft. Whatever the calling, we provide solutions that our audience needs.
Teamfight Tactics is Riot’s Strategic Auto Battler (for more info on Teamfight Tactics click here!). As a Producer for external development on TFT, you will report to the Operations Director and work with internal and external developers to guarantee our shared efforts go off without a hitch. You will create and improve systems to track and manage complex projects; get the right people into the right rooms for the right activities; and own communication between diverse parties. Working as a member of the Production team, you will encourage knowledge sharing and standard methodologies to ensure we always work at a high standard and are thoughtful partners to our developers across the world.
- Connect product teams to external partners, bridging internal and external development into a cohesive and seamless whole
- Create, maintain, and improve the processes we use to coordinate work
- Build meaningful and trusting relationships across desks, screens, and timezones through clear two-way communication, planning, and follow-through
- Communicate and uphold Riot's vision and feedback to partners, serving as a voice for the team
- Create world class partnerships to provide exceptional experiences for players around the globe
- You have at least 5 years of experience in a Producer role
- Experience coordinating with external developers or studios and building artifacts and processes to ease the challenge
- You feel comfortable speaking to a broad spectrum of topics to multiple teams - art, design, features, timelines, etc… You are well versed in game production.
- You have experience building relationships across a variety of disciplines, personalities, backgrounds, and goals
- Experience overseeing the full lifecycle of game development
- Experience shipping games on PC and mobile
- Experience working with legal on partner contracts
- Experience with iterative development methodologies like Scrum & Agile, and have used supporting software (i.e.: JIRA, Favro, Hansoft)
- Travel occasionally as needed (<10%)
- Fluent in Mandarin
- Additional experience or familiarity with a creative discipline in games like Art or Design
- Experience working with outsourced (Art) content creation
- Experience working as a publishing producer
- Experience working across time zones and languages
- Experience working on asset management and maintaining asset pipelines
Riot has a focus on work/life balance, shown by our open paid time off policy, in addition to other perks such as flexible work schedules. We offer medical, dental, and life insurance, parental leave for you, your spouse/domestic partner and children and a 401k with company match. Check out our benefits pages for more information.
Riot Games fosters a player and workplace experience that values teamwork embodied by the Summoner's Code and Community Code. Our culture embraces differences as a strength, and our values are the guiding principles for how we approach work. We are committed to putting diversity and inclusion (D&I) at the center of everything we do, and promoting a fair and collaborative culture where Rioters treat one another with dignity and respect. We encourage you to read more about our value of thriving together and our ongoing work to build the most inclusive company in gaming
It's our policy to provide equal employment opportunity for all applicants and members of Riot Games, Inc. Riot Games makes reasonable accommodations for handicapped and disabled Rioters and does not unlawfully discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, handicap, veteran status, marital status, criminal history, or any other category protected by applicable federal and state law, including the City of Los Angeles' Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance relating to an applicant's criminal history (LAMC 189.00).
Don’t forget to include a resume and cover letter. We receive a lot of applications, but we’ll notice a fun, well-written intro that shows us you take play seriously.