Senior Recruiter - Worldwide Publishing & Global Marketing
Job Id: REQ-0001531
As a Senior Recruiter reporting to our Senior Recruiting Manager you will work on an array of roles for our Global Marketing line of business. You will partner with our Chief Marketing Officer and our HR Business Partner team to develop global talent acquisition strategies, plug into our talent mapping and succession planning programs and work with our sourcing function to attract diverse talent. Like us, you believe extraordinary Recruiters are part brand ambassador, part matchmaker, and part strategic partner. In this role you're responsible for full-cycle recruiting, acting as a client lead and attracting qualified candidates to support Riot's continued growth.
- Partner with our Chief Marketing Officer and HR teams to develop a diverse talent attraction strategy to meet our goals
- Prioritize headcount asks with the business monthly
- Work with other recruiters and sourcers to produce and improve hiring outcomes
- Review and qualify incoming applicants and produce passive pipeline for assigned roles
- Full-cycle Candidate Management
- Report on KPIs, goals, and other staffing metrics to Talent Acquisition, the Global Marketing leadership team, and our HR Business Partners weekly
- 8+ years of experience doing full-cycle recruiting with a focus on Global Marketing talent acquisition (ex.Game Publishing and Marketing, Production, Engineering and Creative) roles
- Experience with Greenhouse or comparable applicant tracking software
- Experience with a variety of sourcing strategies and research tools
- Experience building meaningful customer relationships across departments
- 2+ years of experience leading talent acquisition for a Global Games Marketing operation
- Experience supporting publishing, technology, marketing, and creative roles
- Experience recruiting across time zones, and within live event production
- Experience with complex Visa scenarios
For this role, you'll find success through craft expertise, a collaborative spirit, and decision-making that prioritizes the delight of players. We will be looking at your past studies, experience, and your personal relationship with games. If you embody player empathy and care about the experiences of players, this could be the role for you!
We offer medical, dental, and vision plans that cover you, your spouse/domestic partner, and children. Life insurance, parental leave, plus short-term and long-term disability coverage are also available. Riot will support your retirement benefits with a company match, and double down on your donations of time and money to non-profit charitable organizations. Balance between work and personal life is encouraged with open paid time off, and a play fund so you can broaden and deepen your personal relationship with games.
It’s our policy to provide equal employment opportunity for all applicants and members of Riot Games, Inc. Riot Games makes reasonable accommodations for handicapped and disabled Rioters and does not unlawfully discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, handicap, veteran status, marital status, criminal history, or any other category protected by applicable federal and state law, including the City of Los Angeles’ Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance relating to an applicant's criminal history (LAMC 189.00).