Web Insights Analyst - Global Marketing, Game Marketing
Job Id: REQ-0003137
As Global Marketing Web Insights Analyst on the Marketing Effectiveness and Insights team within Global Marketing, you'll produce insights for our tools and products to improve our understanding of how publishing channels impact our players. You'll design frameworks related to player lifecycles across games. You'll work with marketing leads throughout the company to create testing methodologies and evaluate the success of the solutions our team provides. You'll also work with our web analytics manager to interpret our website performance. You will report to the Global Marketing Insights, Effectiveness and Growth Manager and work closely with Riot's Martech team.
- Design goals, identify opportunities, and support exploration for our data and technology products
- Analyze player and marketing funnel data on our web and owned platforms to find relevant insights
- Partner with game, creative, content and marketing teams to design the best set of metrics to measure performance and test features like personalization
- Translate results into recommendations for marketing teams using visualizations
- Work with website analytics tools and vendors on identifying downstream player impact
- 4+ years of professional experience analyzing large datasets and visualizing information in business intelligence, economic analysis, or related fields
- Proficiency in Analytics tools and experience with Tableau or similar data visualization software
- Familiar with the scientific method - developing and testing hypotheses, and reporting on outcomes
- Familiar with website analytics tools like Google Analytics or Adobe Omniture
- Agency experience working with marketers, helping them understand the impact of their marketing activities on owned digital platforms
- Experience working with a variety of digital marketing and media tools such as web analytics suites, CRM platforms, DMP, and measurement platforms
- Proficiency with website analytics tools
Riot has a focus on work/life balance, shown by our open paid time off policy, in addition to other perks such as flexible work schedules. We offer medical, dental, and life insurance, parental leave for you, your spouse/domestic partner and children, and a 401k with company match. Check out our benefits pages for more information.
Riot Games fosters a player and workplace experience that values teamwork embodied by the Summoner's Code and Community Code. Our culture embraces differences as a strength, and our values are the guiding principles for how we approach work. We are committed to putting diversity and inclusion (D&I) at the center of everything we do, and promoting a fair and collaborative culture where Rioters treat one another with dignity and respect. We encourage you to read more about our value of thriving together and our ongoing work to build the most inclusive company in Gaming.
It’s our policy to provide equal employment opportunity for all applicants and members of Riot Games, Inc. Riot Games makes reasonable accommodations for handicapped and disabled Rioters and does not unlawfully discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, handicap, veteran status, marital status, criminal history, or any other category protected by applicable federal and state law, including the City of Los Angeles’ Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance relating to an applicant's criminal history.