People Program Manager II, Talent Acquisition Operations
Job Id: REQ-0003682
Riot’s People team exists to help Rioters make better decisions around its talent. We bring our expertise to all of those typical HR activities such as hiring, on-boarding, training and development, diversity and inclusion, performance management, benefits, perks, compensation, big events, labor relations, off-boarding so that all Rioters can flourish.
As a People Programs Manager for Talent Acquisition Operations (TA Ops) you'll have a focus on the intersection of programs, tools & technology, vendors, and peer and dependency teams. You'll ensure that the Talent Acquisition team is equipped to hire essential talent needed for teams to deliver an exceptional player experience. This role will be responsible for leading high priority projects to improve operational efficiency, data driven decision making, and guiding change management across all talent acquisition, interviewing and hiring processes. For this role, you'll report directly to the Manager of TA Ops.
- Participate in the development and management for the process of producing and maintaining interview kits for all relevant departments.
- Improve and Develop collaborative frameworks between TA Ops, TA, and their partner teams
- Manage vendor and agency relationships, serving as a primary contact and negotiating contracts.
- Proactively participate in discussions and analysis leading to the selection and implementation of our recruiting systems, processes and tools.
- Maintain and simplify internal documentation organization, as well as on workflow, processes, and procedures.
- Communicate any TA process updates and own any change management with the global TA team, Hiring Managers / Interviewers, and the leadership team.
- Support the Manager of TA Ops with international training on Talent Acquisition, Talent Acquisition Systems, and Interviewing processes.
- Lead key TA projects, ensuring roadmaps are on track and key metrics are captured
- 3+ years working in Talent Acquisition or similar HR-related space
- 2+ years experience working with Excel or Google Sheets (or similar)
- Exceptional interpersonal and communication skills; strong writing and speaking skills
- Previous experience managing contract negotiations
Riot has a focus on work/life balance, shown by our open paid time off policy, in addition to other perks such as flexible work schedules. We offer medical, dental, and life insurance, parental leave for you, your spouse/domestic partner and children, and a 401k with company match. Check out our benefits pages for more information.
Riot Games fosters a player and workplace experience that values teamwork embodied by the Summoner's Code and Community Code. Our culture embraces differences as a strength, and our values are the guiding principles for how we approach work. We are committed to putting diversity and inclusion (D&I) at the center of everything we do, and promoting a fair and collaborative culture where Rioters treat one another with dignity and respect. We encourage you to read more about our value of thriving together and our ongoing work to build the most inclusive company in Gaming.
It’s our policy to provide equal employment opportunity for all applicants and members of Riot Games, Inc. Riot Games makes reasonable accommodations for handicapped and disabled Rioters and does not unlawfully discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, handicap, veteran status, marital status, criminal history, or any other category protected by applicable federal and state law, including the City of Los Angeles’ Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance relating to an applicant's criminal history.