Senior Recruiter (Game Design) - Live Games
Job Id: 4632
A Recruiter at Riot is conversant with the craft of Recruiting and responsible for partnering with their business to champion, change, and guide the entire hiring process. We develop a deep understanding of teams and roles, manage partners, effectively pitch multiple roles, and serve as brand ambassadors for all Riot products. You will also contribute to the discipline of recruiting through process improvements and projects.
As a Senior Recruiter focused on Game Design, you will work on our Game Studios recruiting team. We’re the team responsible for hiring top talent to work on our live, shipped games including League of Legends, Legends of Runeterra, TeamFight Tactics, VALORANT and Wild Rift. In this role you will work with our game team leaders to align their business needs with your recruiting strategies to provide diverse candidate pipelines. You will report to the Manager of Recruiting.
- Sourcing and qualifying Game Design candidates
- Full-cycle recruiting, starting with sourcing, ending with making offers
- Participate in headcount forecasting and resource planning
- Mentorship of other recruiters, sourcers and coordinators
- Stakeholder management of assigned client teams
- Reporting on recruiting progress
- 6+ years of experience in recruiting
- 3+ years of experience working as an “in-house” recruiter
- Knowledge of game design concepts and terminology
- Experience sourcing passive candidates from top companies
- Demonstrated ability to report on KPIs, goals and other staffing metrics to critical business stakeholders
- Experience building meaningful customer relationships across departments
- Highly articulate and able to interact across business levels
- Experience recruiting designers within the games industry
- Experience working with Greenhouse or comparable Applicant Tracking Software
- Demonstrated knowledge of complex VISA scenarios
- Experience with tools/systems like Salesforce, Workday, Tableau
Riot has a focus on work/life balance, shown by our open paid time off policy, in addition to other perks such as flexible work schedules. We offer medical, dental, and life insurance, parental leave for you, your spouse/domestic partner and children, and a 401k with company match. Check out our benefits pages for more information.
Riot Games fosters a player and workplace experience that values teamwork embodied by the Summoner's Code and Community Code. Our culture embraces differences as a strength, and our values are the guiding principles for how we approach work. We are committed to putting diversity and inclusion (D&I) at the center of everything we do, and promoting a fair and collaborative culture where Rioters treat one another with dignity and respect. We encourage you to read more about our value of thriving together and our ongoing work to build the most inclusive company in Gaming.
It’s our policy to provide equal employment opportunity for all applicants and members of Riot Games, Inc. Riot Games makes reasonable accommodations for handicapped and disabled Rioters and does not unlawfully discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, handicap, veteran status, marital status, criminal history, or any other category protected by applicable federal and state law, including the City of Los Angeles’ Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance relating to an applicant's criminal history.