Talent Acquisition, Shanghai Game Studio
Job Id: REQ-0002410
A Talent Acquisition at Riot is conversant with the craft of Recruiting and responsible for partnering with their business to champion, change, and drive the entire hiring process. We demonstrate excellent communication to develop deep understanding of teams and roles, manage partners, effectively pitch multiple roles, and serve as a brand ambassadors for all Riot products. You will also have the opportunity to contribute to the discipline of recruiting through process improvements and projects.
As a Talent Acquisition in China People team, you will partner with our businesses to develop strategies to look for the best global talent, or Rioters-in-the-wild. Like us, you believe extraordinary TAs are part brand ambassador, part matchmaker, and part strategic partner. You will oversee full-cycle recruiting and attracting qualified candidates to support Riot’s continued growth. You will support business to build up our Shanghai game studio from scratch. You will align your sourcing strategies with business’ needs to present diverse and bountiful candidate pipelines.
- Full-cycle recruiting from sourcing to onboarding for Riot's Shanghai Game Studio
- Turn profile requirements into an effective sourcing strategy using an appropriate combination of sourcing methods (referral, search firms, online posting, direct sourcing and etc.)
- Screen and evaluate candidates using Riot bars and lead candidates through the recruiting process ensuring efficiency in scheduling, feedback and appropriate use of interviewer time.
- Source, review, and qualify passive candidates
- Facilitate and hold the bar in context and round-up meetings with hiring managers and interviews on potential candidates
- Stakeholder management
- Bachelor’s degree; advanced degree a plus
- 6+ years of experience doing full-cycle recruiting
- Experience with various research tools and strong in building talent pipelines
- Partner with everyone from your coordinator to C-level executives
- Experience building meaningful customer relationships across departments
- Strong analytical skills; proficient with excel (can perform complex functions) and PowerPoint
- Fluency in Mandarin and English
- Experience supporting recruiting in the gaming, high-tech, internet or related industry
- Experience recruiting in an agency and corporate setting
It’s our policy to provide equal employment opportunities for all applicants and members of Riot Games, Inc. Riot Games makes reasonable accommodations for handicapped and disabled Rioters and does not unlawfully discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, handicap, veteran status, marital status, criminal history, or any other category protected by applicable federal and state law, including the City of Los Angeles’ Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance relating to an applicant's criminal history (LAMC 189.00).