Applications Administrator II - Publishing Live Ops
Job Id: REQ-0002574
As a Player Support Applications Administrator, you’ll ensure that our operational tools meet the needs of our users, and will report into the Senior Manager, Player Support Operations. You’ll partner closely with our regional teams to understand the ins and outs of operational workflows, and gain an understanding of their needs and challenges. You’ll lead the selection process for a number of our tools, work with our third party tool vendors to create improvements and solve issues, build processes and manage tool access, and manage contracts and negotiations for those tools.
- Manage the implementation and administration of several operational PS tools, including our internal agent knowledge base, our global QC tool, and our ticket categorization analysis system
- Work with teams across Player Support to understand their needs and perform ongoing evaluation of our suite of operational tools
- Manage the vendor relationships and contracts for our operational tools. This will involve ongoing relationship management, contract negotiations, and working with our vendors to ensure that our needs are prioritized and addressed
- Identify opportunity spaces where we would benefit from the use of new global operational tools
- Lead tool selection processes, tool sourcing, and RFPs
- Develop global processes and frameworks for managing operational tool access and changes
- Manage escalations related to our suite of operational tools
- Work with Legal, Purchasing, and Information Security teams to ensure that our tools and contracts align with Riot standards
- 3+ years of experience managing the implementation of operational support tools
- Experience evaluating and selecting customer support CRMs
- Experience evaluating and selecting support agent knowledge management and QC tools
- Experience managing RFP processes for technical products
- Experience designing complex configurations and setups for technical tools
- Experience managing and negotiating third party vendor contracts with an annual value of $500K-$2M
- Experience working with a globally distributed team
We offer medical, dental, and vision plans that cover you, your spouse/domestic partner, and children. Life insurance, parental leave, plus short-term and long-term disability coverage are also available. Riot will support your retirement benefits with a company match, and double down on your donations of time and money to non-profit charitable organizations. Balance between work and personal life is encouraged with open paid time off, and a play fund so you can broaden and deepen your personal relationship with games.
It’s our policy to provide equal employment opportunity for all applicants and members of Riot Games, Inc. Riot Games makes reasonable accommodations for handicapped and disabled Rioters and does not unlawfully discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, handicap, veteran status, marital status, criminal history, or any other category protected by applicable federal and state law, including the City of Los Angeles’ Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance relating to an applicant's criminal history (LAMC 189.00).