Publishing Operations III, Global Marketing Creative, Workforce Operations
Job Id: REQ-0003188
Riot Games is now a multi-game studio and next on the list...becoming THE entertainment company of the 21st century. As a result, our Global Marketing Creative Operations team was born to better support all of our Global Marketing Creative needs.
As the Publishing Operations III, Global Marketing Creative, Workforce Operations, you will report to the Head of Operations, Global Marketing Creative. You will manage relationships with our preferred Agency and Vendor Partners, ensuring our Global Marketing Creative team is working with the very best the world has to offer. Your experience across agency, vendor and creative execution means you not only know who is the very best but are on the lookout for the up and comers in our field.
- Manage our process for evaluating and developing partnerships with advertising agencies and creative service vendors.
- Manage our process for evaluating freelance talent across Art, Audio, Creative Direction, Operations, Production, Video, and Writing.
- Develop process with essential partners within the organization for negotiating agreements at scale across Global Marketing Creative for vendors and agencies.
- Manage onboarding and offboarding processes for Agencies, Vendors and Contractors.
- Provide visibility and clarity around partnership availability and opportunities across Global Marketing Creative.
- Bachelor's Degree
- Demonstrate comprehensive knowledge of all facets of Marketing Operations and Production through 4+ years of previous experience at Creative Agencies, Vendors or Game Marketing teams.
- Experience collaborating across multiple craft disciplines from Brand, Creative, Communications and Channels.
- Level-headed approach to change management, conflict resolution and patience through the fluctuating creative development process.
- PC, Console, and Mobile games marketing experience
- Expertise with Project Management tools (ie. Airtable, Favro, Smartsheets) and DAMs (ie. Iconik, Brandfolder) for database management, tracking, and archiving.
For this role, you'll find success through craft expertise, a collaborative spirit, and choices that focus on your fellow Rioters, who are the customers of your work. Being a dedicated fan of games is not necessary for this position!
Riot has a focus on work/life balance, shown by our open paid time off policy, in addition to other perks such as flexible work schedules. We offer medical, dental, and life insurance, parental leave for you, your spouse/domestic partner and children, and a 401k with company match. Check out our benefits pages for more information.
Riot Games fosters a player and workplace experience that values teamwork embodied by the Summoner's Code and Community Code. Our culture embraces differences as a strength, and our values are the guiding principles for how we approach work. We are committed to putting diversity and inclusion (D&I) at the center of everything we do, and promoting a fair and collaborative culture where Rioters treat one another with dignity and respect. We encourage you to read more about our value of thriving together and our ongoing work to build the most inclusive company in Gaming.
It’s our policy to provide equal employment opportunity for all applicants and members of Riot Games, Inc. Riot Games makes reasonable accommodations for handicapped and disabled Rioters and does not unlawfully discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, handicap, veteran status, marital status, criminal history, or any other category protected by applicable federal and state law, including the City of Los Angeles’ Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance relating to an applicant's criminal history.