Employee Resource Group Program Manager
Reporting to the Senior Manager, Diversity, Culture and Engagement, you will contribute to our Diversity & Inclusion (D&I) efforts and programs at Riot Games by building and advancing our Employee Resource Groups (ERGs), known as Rioter Identity Groups (RIGs). You will collaborate with diverse People Team partners to develop and launch a sustainable framework for ongoing management of RIGs. You’ll grow our resource groups to ensure they add maximum value to our global D&I efforts.
We are looking for someone with expertise in diversity program management, specifically related to global employee resource groups. As this role will work with team members across Riot Games at all levels, stellar verbal, written, presentation and relationship management skills are a must!
- Align the ERG strategy and programming to organizational D&I efforts to attract a diverse candidate pool, retain talent, and promote an inclusive workplace
- Create strategic partnerships with global offices to ensure consistent program experience and consult on their local ERG activities
- Manage essential components of the ERG strategy and development, including:
- Develop and refresh ERG policies, tool kits, and guidelines
- Provide guidance to ERG leaders and their leadership teams, ensuring agreement and integration of strategic plans, budgets, and programming
- Arrange and foster relationships between ERGs and executive sponsors to maximize ERG organizational impact
- In partnership with our Communications teams, assist ERGs in developing their communications strategies and ensure execution
- Provide a framework and guidance for ERG membership records, budget, and expense management
- Apply benchmarks, best practices, and metrics for measuring the impact of our programs
- Keep current on ERG best practices, updates, and trends and integrate as appropriate
- Be an expert through consultation and contribute to broader organizational D&I efforts
- 4+ years of experience in diversity or human resources
- 2+ years of experience in program management
- Self-starter and enthusiastic when driving projects
- Practical business sense with the ability to translate between strategic decisions and their operational effects
- Comfort with ambiguity, uncertainty, and evolving business landscapes
- Humble attitude with a willingness to shift between high-level strategic thinking and stepping in to help promote implementation
For this role, you'll find success through craft expertise, a collaborative spirit, and decision-making that prioritizes your fellow Rioters, who are the customers of your work. Being a dedicated fan of games is not necessary for this position!
We offer medical, dental, and vision plans that cover you, your spouse/domestic partner, and children. Life insurance, parental leave, plus short-term and long-term disability coverage are also available. Riot will support your retirement benefits with a company match, and double down on your donations of time and money to non-profit charitable organizations. Balance between work and personal life is encouraged with open paid time off, and a play fund so you can broaden and deepen your personal relationship with games.
It’s our policy to provide equal employment opportunity for all applicants and members of Riot Games, Inc. Riot Games makes reasonable accommodations for handicapped and disabled Rioters and does not unlawfully discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, handicap, veteran status, marital status, criminal history, or any other category protected by applicable federal and state law, including the City of Los Angeles’ Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance relating to an applicant's criminal history (LAMC 189.00).
Don’t forget to include a resume and cover letter. We receive many applications, but we’ll notice a fun, well-written intro that shows us you Dare to Dream and Execute with Excellence.