Technical Product Manager III - Wild Rift, Core Tech (Client)
Job Id: REQ-0002847
Technical Product Managers at Riot combine deep technical knowledge and experience with product leadership capabilities to enable Riot to deliver key products and supporting systems to players.
As a Technical Product Manager III for the Core Tech: Client team, you will develop technical foundations, processes and tools that help deliver the League of Legends: Wild Rift experience to mobile players on a global scale. You will partner with Tencent and Riot team members to ensure that we're making excellent decisions for players to ensure a global launch, sustainable global operations and a cross platform future. You will report into the Product Lead of Wild Rift's Core Tech initiative (CT).
This role will require occasional travel to China.
- Product owner for the CT: Client team
- Identify opportunities that multiple teams will pursue
- Responsible for balancing investments across a portfolio of teams and projects
- Responsible for crafting and managing a stakeholder management framework
- Establish and drive a strategy and roadmap for the CT: Client team, taking into account product and technical compromises between multiple teams
- Deliver on a roadmap collaboratively with teams across Riot and Tencent in both LA and China
- Own the problem space of cross initiative client technology on Wild Rift
- Collaborate with technical subject matter experts to promote best practices in the technology that is built and the software development lifecycle
- Establish and run rituals across Riot and Tencent to ensure clear quality bars are set and technical goals are met
- Manage and inform stakeholders in both Riot and Tencent
- Minimum of 7 years of relevant industry experience
- Experience developing team vision and roadmaps
- Excellent team leadership, and communication
- Strong communication and stakeholder management skills
- Broad understanding of operational and development challenges
- Worked with and/or led agile teams
- Experience with DevOps, Infrastructure Operations or SRE
- Experience building and maintaining first party relationships
- Experience with client performance and SDK's
- Experience working with geographically remote teams
- Experience with mobile platforms, consoles, Unity
We offer medical, dental, and vision plans that cover you, your spouse/domestic partner, and children. Life insurance, parental leave, plus short-term and long-term disability coverage are also available. Riot will support your retirement benefits with a company match, and double down on your donations of time and money to non-profit charitable organizations. Balance between work and personal life is encouraged with open paid time off, and a play fund so you can broaden and deepen your personal relationship with games.
It’s our policy to provide equal employment opportunity for all applicants and members of Riot Games, Inc. Riot Games makes reasonable accommodations for handicapped and disabled Rioters and does not unlawfully discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, handicap, veteran status, marital status, criminal history, or any other category protected by applicable federal and state law, including the City of Los Angeles’ Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance relating to an applicant's criminal history (LAMC 189.00).