Publishing Operations II - Global Marketing, GM Creative
Job Id: REQ-0003348
Riot Games is now a multi-game studio and next on the list...becoming THE entertainment company of the 21st century. As a result, our Global Marketing Creative Operations team was born to better support all of our Global Marketing Creative needs.
As the Publishing Operations II, Global Marketing Creative, Regional Support, you will report to the Head of Operations, Global Marketing Creative. You will manage relationships, rituals and workflows to support our creative talent across several regions, ensuring the functionality of our Global Marketing Creative team. You will draw on your experience in project management, resource allocation and process development to manage a dynamic pipeline for creative execution.
- Manage our process for tracking creative talent allocations and availability across multiple global creative hubs.
- Manage our process for evaluating resource needs across multiple global creative hubs.
- Identify opportunities for creative collaboration between the central marketing office in Los Angeles and Global Hubs.
- Manage rituals to assess workload and determine resource needs across all global creative hubs.
- Manage requests for collaboration between the central marketing office in Los Angeles and global creative hubs.
- Maintain database records to reflect needs and assignments across Global Hubs.
- Create a process for maintaining visibility of creative work for feedback between the central marketing office in Los Angeles and Global Hubs.
- Bachelor's Degree
- Demonstrate comprehensive knowledge of all facets of Marketing Operations and Production through 6+ years of previous experience at Creative Agencies, Vendors or Game Marketing teams.
- Experience collaborating across multiple craft disciplines from Brand, Creative, Communications and Channels.
- Level-headed approach to change management, conflict resolution and patience through the fluctuating creative development process.
- PC, Console, and Mobile games marketing experience
- Expertise with Project Management tools (ie. Airtable, Favro, Smartsheets) and DAMs (ie. Iconik, Brandfolder) for database management, tracking, and archiving.
Riot has a focus on work/life balance, shown by our open paid time off policy, in addition to other perks such as flexible work schedules. We offer medical, dental, and life insurance, parental leave for you, your spouse/domestic partner and children, and a 401k with company match. Check out our benefits pages for more information.
Riot Games fosters a player and workplace experience that values teamwork embodied by the Summoner's Code and Community Code. Our culture embraces differences as a strength, and our values are the guiding principles for how we approach work. We are committed to putting diversity and inclusion (D&I) at the center of everything we do, and promoting a fair and collaborative culture where Rioters treat one another with dignity and respect. We encourage you to read more about our value of thriving together and our ongoing work to build the most inclusive company in Gaming.
It’s our policy to provide equal employment opportunity for all applicants and members of Riot Games, Inc. Riot Games makes reasonable accommodations for handicapped and disabled Rioters and does not unlawfully discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, handicap, veteran status, marital status, criminal history, or any other category protected by applicable federal and state law, including the City of Los Angeles’ Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance relating to an applicant's criminal history.