China Publishing Coordinator
Job Id: 4528
Riot Games was established in 2006 by entrepreneurial gamers who believe that player-focused game development can result in great games. In 2009, Riot released its debut title League of Legends to critical and player acclaim. As the most played PC games in the world, over 100 million play every month. Players form the foundation of our community and it’s for them that we continue to evolve and improve the League of Legends experience.
For Publishing, having a player-focused mindset is vital; we’re not here to be the center of attention. The team includes people with a wide array of experiences, from savvy veterans to green rookies, who all share a love of gaming and the belief we can always grow and improve in our craft. A chief edifct at Riot is to ensure the exterior our players and partners see is matched by how we see ourselves. We expect our Publishing teams to exemplify that spirit in all they do, and to empower and inspire Rioters at all levels to craft the best player experience possible.
As China Publishing Coordinator, you will support the head of China publishing and his core leadership team. Your mental dexterity enables you to organize projects, juggle demanding schedules, manage travel plans and expense reports, and manage crucial relationships. You'll keep the communications flowing between team leaders while getting creative to get things done. You will also have exposure to high-impact publishing projects the team is undertaking as an assistant project manager. This is a highly visible position that will perform complex administrative duties, and will require significant exposure to Rioters across the company at all levels of leadership.
- Coordinate complex schedules and arrange meetings for China Publishing Leadership.
- Manage executive calendar to efficiently balance time demands
- Provide excellent follow-up and attention to detail, and provide assistance using independent judgement to determine priority.
- Act as liaison between leaders to handle communication flow.
- Prepare presentations requiring advanced knowledge of Google Docs, Sheets and Slides; and completing special projects, as needed.
- Support Publishing leadership by organizing training, events, documentation and carrying out project assignments
- Planning, organizing & running team-building events
- Identify problem areas and provide informed recommendations on improvements and potential solutions
- Bachelor’s degree in business administration or other related fields.
- You have a minimum of 1-3 year of work experience in large institutions.
- You have experience interacting with executives in gaming, marketing or consulting industries.
- Strong communication skills and team player.
- Strong Microsoft Office skills (PowerPoint and Excel)
- Data-oriented and attention to detail.
- Ability to prioritize and problem-solve creatively.
- Fluent in English