People Operations Specialist
Job Id: REQ-0003301
As an essential part of our People Team you will hold an important role for unlocking capacity within the EMEA People team to focus on delivering our Strategic OKRS and project deliverables. You will look for practical and creative ways to streamline processes.
This person will act as the go to HR resource and subject matter expert for a wide variety of HR related queries and balance all aspects of these stages with care and excellence.
You will be an important player in the full Rioter life-cycle, from candidate onboarding to offboarding and you will take responsibility for responding to incoming inquiries from employees, managers, HR team members, and former employees. Together with the European People Team you will focus on building a trustful, open and fair culture to support great people and an amazing product.
As part of the People Team, you will report to the Head of People EMEA and join a small but impactful team of passionate professionals who bring efficiency and processes, to make Riot Games the most attractive workplace.
- Responsible for a variety of HR administrative tasks including but not limited to benefits and compensation queries, talent acquisition processes, onboarding and offboarding, and employee data changes and preparation of HR reports.
- Research and resolve issues by partnering across the People organisation (or escalating when appropriate) across different EMEA countries.
- Prepare Monthly payroll, provide employees with access to information on benefits.
- Identify and contribute to process improvement initiatives via streamlining and automation within the Operations team
- Assist with development of policies and procedures and help develop existing and new initiatives and streamlining of existing policies and processes
- Communications - ensure information is communicated and shared in a professional, effective and timely manner with relevant stakeholders
- Partner with our People Programs team to support providing best in class benefits and engagement experiences for all EMEA Rioters
- Assist with various People initiatives and champion your own HR projects
- Min 3 years of proven work experience as an HR Administrator or relevant role
- Experience of working with EMEA HR admin & operations.
- Experience in HR shared services environments across EMEA region
- Knowledge of HR best practices in EMEA, specifically Germany
- Experience with HR software (HRIS, LMS) and the Google Suite.
- Written and verbal communication skills in German
- Experience of project ownership and delivery.
- Written and verbal communication skills in French
- Knowledge of HR best practices in France would be beneficial
- Open paid time off
- Retirement benefits with company matching
- Life insurance, parental leave, plus short-term and long-term disability
- Commuting allowance
- Play funds so you can broaden and deepen your knowledge of our players and community through games
- Daily lunch, snacks and fruits in the office
- We will double down on your donations of time and money to nonprofits
- Travel allowance
- Wellness allowance
For this role, you'll find success through craft expertise, a collaborative spirit, and choices that focus on your fellow Rioters, who are the customers of your work. Being a dedicated fan of games is not necessary for this position!
Let's Thrive Together:
Because together we are better
It's our policy to provide equal employment opportunity for all applicants and members of Riot Games. We know that fresh and varied perspectives will make us better at what we do, so however you identify and whatever background you bring with you, we're excited to hear from you. Don't be discouraged if you feel you don't fully meet every single one of the requirements for a role, there's always room for growth at Riot. If you spot a role that will make you want to jump out of bed in the morning, we are waiting to hear from you!