Brand Manager II - Global Marketing, Legends of Runeterra
Job Id: REQ-0003406
Legends of Runeterra is the strategy card game where skill defines your success—not luck. Launched in April 2020, Legends of Runeterra continues to grow and evolve with new cards, new features, and new ways to play.
As a Brand Manager on Legends of Runeterra, you'll lead brand and marketing campaign strategy for upcoming expansions, features, and content. You'll be the liaison between game developers, local publishing, and players. You'll be an advocate for players, both the players of today and potential players in the future. You will report to the Legends of Runeterra Brand Lead.
- You will develop positioning and brand strategy for new or updated products and experiences
- You will develop go-to-market plans based on an understanding of the playerbase and of the product
- You will create marketing briefs to bring campaign strategy to life
- You will guide the details of global campaign execution
- You will analyze campaign performance and advocate for improvements
- You will work with Development, Regions, Central Services and external partners
- You will give feedback, approve, and support creative work
- 4+ years of marketing experience within any one of these industries: online entertainment, mobile gaming, console/PC gaming
- Experience interpreting audience data to find important insights
- Experience leading collaborative strategy development
- Experience facilitating and guiding marketing work for global resonance
- Deep player empathy and curiosity
- Experience playing Legends of Runeterra or other mobile strategy games (Hearthstone, Clash Royale, AFK Arena, etc.)
- Experience working with mobile first-party publishers (Apple, Google)
- Experience working on international brands or products
For this role, you'll find success through craft expertise, a collaborative spirit, and making choices that prioritize the delight of players. We'll look at your past studies, experience, and your personal relationship with games. If you embody player empathy and care about the experiences of players, this could be the role for you!
Riot has a focus on work/life balance, shown by our open paid time off policy, in addition to other perks such as flexible work schedules. We offer medical, dental, and life insurance, parental leave for you, your spouse/domestic partner and children, and a 401k with company match. Check out our benefits pages for more information.
Riot Games fosters a player and workplace experience that values teamwork embodied by the Summoner's Code and Community Code. Our culture embraces differences as a strength, and our values are the guiding principles for how we approach work. We are committed to putting diversity and inclusion (D&I) at the center of everything we do, and promoting a fair and collaborative culture where Rioters treat one another with dignity and respect. We encourage you to read more about our value of thriving together and our ongoing work to build the most inclusive company in Gaming.
It’s our policy to provide equal employment opportunity for all applicants and members of Riot Games, Inc. Riot Games makes reasonable accommodations for handicapped and disabled Rioters and does not unlawfully discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, handicap, veteran status, marital status, criminal history, or any other category protected by applicable federal and state law, including the City of Los Angeles’ Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance relating to an applicant's criminal history.