Executive Assistant, Riot China (Contractor)
Job Id: 4806
As Executive Assistant supporting Riot’s Head of China, you will need to develop an understanding of the China leadership team’s priorities, and prioritize our Head of China’s time accordingly. You will handle the day-to-day management of complex workflows, including logistical planning for meetings, heavy calendaring, coordination of travel, essential business matters, and strategic initiatives. You will play a key part in relationship management within the business and our external partners and proactively identify situations that could affect the successful execution of the Head of China’s commitments.
- Develop a deep understanding of the Head of China’s priorities and commitments to ensure the his productivity daily
- Schedule meetings and manage Head of China’s daily calendars
- Organize travel arrangements, prepare itineraries, plan logistics and handle expense reports
- Maintain an organized filing system of paper and electronic documents
- Exercise discretion in handling highly-confidential information and good judgment in deciding what is appropriate to share with whom for business purposes
- Represent the Head of China internally and externally. Navigate communications and other requests with grace, donning white gloves and anchoring to Riot’s values
- Be a gatekeeper and partner with other Rioters to handle communication flow between teams
- 8+ years of supporting senior leaders as an Executive Assistant
- Strong verbal and written communications both in Mandarin and English
- Organizational agility with executive & business acumen
- Strong sense of initiative and drive to solve problems
- Excellent interpersonal skills across all levels of the organization
- Results/action oriented with effective project management & organizational skills
- B.A or B.S degree preferred
- Google Suite expert
- Results/action-oriented project management & organizational skills
Employment type: employment contract with FESCO Adecco, a professional personnel company in China
Riot has a focus on work/life balance, shown by our open paid time off policy, in addition to other perks such as flexible work schedules. We offer medical, dental, and life insurance, parental leave for you, your spouse/domestic partner and children, and a 401k with company match. Check out our benefits pages for more information.
Riot Games fosters a player and workplace experience that values teamwork embodied by the Summoner's Code and Community Code. Our culture embraces differences as a strength, and our values are the guiding principles for how we approach work. We are committed to putting diversity and inclusion (D&I) at the center of everything we do, and promoting a fair and collaborative culture where Rioters treat one another with dignity and respect. We encourage you to read more about our value of thriving together and our ongoing work to build the most inclusive company in Gaming.