Publishing Operations Specialist
Job Id: REQ-0004633
Riot Games was established in 2006 by entrepreneurial gamers who believe that player-focused game development can result in great games. In 2009, Riot released its debut title League of Legends to critical and player acclaim. As the most played video game in the world, over 100 million play every month. Players form the foundation of our community and it’s for them that we continue to evolve and improve the League of Legends experience.
We’re looking for humble but ambitious, razor-sharp professionals who can teach us a thing or two. We promise to return the favor. Like us, you take play seriously; you’re passionate about games. We embrace those who see things differently, aren’t afraid to experiment, and who have a healthy disregard for constraints.
That's where you come in.
As a Publishing Operations Specialist, you will support the execution of Esports content’s creation, promotions, campaigns, and projects that bolster our players' enthusiasm. The word ‘support’ encompasses a wide range of responsibilities. This includes suggesting creative ideas to deliver effective content at the right time, managing key milestones, and collaborating with each campaign/project members including external partners to complete each initiatives.
As a Rioter in Seoul, you’ll join a tight-knit group of exceptionally bright-minded individuals who share our prioritization of player experience, rejection of convention, and passion for gaming. Riot Games Korea is dedicated to creating tailored player experiences that show local players they aren’t lost in translation.
- Support the publishing operations of Riot Esports which include the Esports leagues of League of Legends (LCK), League of Legends: Wild Rift (WCK), and VALORANT (VCT).
- Manage Esports communications, contents, campaigns and timelines through multiple digital channels that include SNS, homepage, and others.
- Suggest effective and ambitious ideas for growing the digital presence of Riot Esports. Collaborate with external partners to turn your ideas into concrete outcomes. Deeply dive into channels, influencers, and content to deliver a sense of unity for the Esports fans.
- Establish and use KPIs to consistently improve marketing performance.
- Manage Esports campaign and project timelines. Attend calls and meetings, create minutes and summaries to accurately organize the details. Keep track of ongoing project records and periodically share the latest status quo to the relevant stakeholders.
- Experienced: You have 3+ years of related experience or deep knowledge in marketing.
- Passionate Esports fan: You are a fan of Esports who understand fandom, terminology, culture and its trend.
- Bilingual: You are fluent in English and Korean with the context to understand and interpret both cultures.
- Clear communicator: You possess excellent written and verbal communication skills. You are able to convert a large amount of information into a clear message and utilize it to persuade players and colleagues.
- Open-minded: You enjoy brainstorming improvement ideas and encourage discussion of alternative and unconventional approaches.
- Proactive self-starter: You're a highly-motivated independent thinker who'd rather ask for forgiveness than permission.
- Experience in digital marketing and social channel management.
- Experience in agency or vendor management.
- Familiar with using collaboration tools or have project management certifications.