Program Manager - Central Technology, Leadership
Job Id: REQ-0004800
Program Managers within Technology department operations collaborate with individuals and teams across Riot to improve the working experience for our technical talent. We aim to make Riot the best place to build a career, by investing in learning and development, connecting our global technology community, and fostering a culture of technical innovation and excellence.
As a Program Manager for the Technology Department, you’ll work with your team to build and maintain various programs that enable our Rioters to learn, connect, share wins, look forward, and align. You will partner with senior Program Managers and technology leaders to understand areas of need, and assist in developing new ideas to meet those needs. You’ll help define and break down work, then execute on various components to help bring those programs to life. You will also help us sustain our existing programs and endeavors, iterating where necessary to improve our offerings.
- Support engineering communities of practice, creating and improving resources for these communities to leverage
- Work with your team to create new programs that help bring Rioters together to connect and learn from one another
- Collaborate with teams to improve the onboarding experience for new hires across the department
- Manage logistics and workflows for existing programs, ensuring participants have all the relevant information and that programs run smoothly
- Understand and identify opportunities to improve our existing programs, prioritizing opportunities of high impact to participants
- 2+ years of project or program management experience
- Strong communication skills and relationship building
- 3+ years of project or program management experience.
- Experience building or running programs that drive community engagement
- Experience working with technology teams is a big plus!
For this role, you'll find success through craft expertise, a collaborative spirit, and making decisions that focus on the delight of players. We will look at your past studies, experience, and your personal relationship with games. If you embody player empathy and care about the experiences of players, this could be the role for you!
Don’t forget to include a resume and cover letter. We receive many applications, but we’ll notice a fun, well-written intro that shows us you Dare to Dream and Execute with Excellence.
Riot has a focus on work/life balance, shown by our open paid time off policy, in addition to other perks such as flexible work schedules. We offer medical, dental, and life insurance, parental leave for you, your spouse/domestic partner and children, and a 401k with company match. Check out our benefits pages for more information.
It’s our policy to provide equal employment opportunity for all applicants and members of Riot Games, Inc. Riot Games makes reasonable accommodations for handicapped and disabled Rioters and does not unlawfully discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, handicap, veteran status, marital status, criminal history, or any other category protected by applicable federal and state law, including the City of Los Angeles’ Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance relating to an applicant's criminal history.