Marketing Services Manager, Indo & MY
Job Id: REQ-0005197
Riot Games was established in 2006 by entrepreneurial gamers who believe that player-focused game development can result in great games. In 2009, Riot released its debut title League of Legends to critical and player acclaim. As the most played PC game in the world, over 100 million play every month. Players form the foundation of our community and it’s for them that we continue to evolve and improve the League of Legends experience.
In Singapore Publishing, we oversee our key market across the SEA region, including Japan & India. Working closely with our LA headquarters, we look for talent to help support & publish our games across APAC. Our mission is to be the "most player focused game company in APAC". By focusing on our players, we hope to give them a meaningful and lasting gaming experience.
That's where you come in.
Reporting to the Country Manager, Indonesia & Malaysia, you will drive and execute holistic cross-market and cross-product marketing strategies across Indonesia & Malaysia. This role is dedicated to Riot’s “player first” philosophy and will combine craft and project management with an understanding and passion for brand building to ensure we’re delivering great player experiences.
As Marketing Services Manager, you will guide our PR, Social Media, Influencers, Creative Services, and Community Programs. The role is designed to be in close collaboration with other teams in the Indonesia office and also in contact with the brand managers, marketing craft leads and publishing teams in LA, and local marketing teams across APAC and globally.
- Build and execute a holistic cross-market and cross-product marketing strategies across Indonesia & Malaysia in partnership with the Brand management team of Indonesia & Malaysia and APAC hub teams in Singapore
- Support the regional business strategy development and implementation as a member of Riot Indonesia & Malaysia leadership team
- Build relations and work with the best agencies to craft and execute exciting go-to-market strategies
- Measure campaign performance, learn from teams’ experience and improve team performance.
- Establish clear direction for the product's marketing, and content efforts
- Execute on the player journey for our products, assessing where players hear about our products, how we acquire players, and how they socialize around our products
- Serve as the point person between Riot’s Singapore based APAC hub marketing teams and your market
- Collaborate with the team of Rioters working in fields of PR, Social Media, Influencers Management, Creative Services, Community Programs
- Marketing Expert: you have good knowledge and experience in creating and executing marketing or brand campaigns. You have a professional marketing background in Indonesia for 5+ years or relative experience
- Strategic & Analytical: you have a strategic mindset and critical thinking while possessing excellent communication & presentation skills as a spokesperson
- Team Player: you have strong networking & engagement skills and collaborate with multiple teams (internal and across regions as well as external vendors). With visionary and thought leadership, you possess a clear sense of ownership while getting your hands dirty
- Creative and driven: you are able to drive for big change, able to think out of box, as well as set right goals and targets. You have the ability to navigate through ambiguous situations and find answers while being a self-starter and action oriented
- Experienced in delivering successful marketing campaigns to customers
- Excellent in communicating effectively, whether across teams, borders, time zones or desks
- Strong understanding of how successful publishing impacts players and how different options for bringing a game to market directly guide product reception.
- Fluent in Indonesian and possess strong English skills.
- Strong experience of marketing & communications in any industry (exposure to game, entertainment, esports industry is preferred) with deep understanding of the market in Indonesia)
- Aware and have a positive relationship towards games & esports (as a player or as industry player)
- Strong experience as marketing for multi-products in cross regions/countries
Don’t forget to include a resume and cover letter. We receive a lot of applications, but we’ll notice a fun, well-written intro that shows us you take play seriously.
It is the policy of Riot Games Services Pte. Ltd. and each of its affiliates (collectively, “Riot Games”) to provide equal employment opportunities for employees and applicants for employment. Riot Games does not unlawfully discriminate on the basis of age, race, gender, religion, marital status, family responsibilities, disability, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, or any other characteristic protected by the laws of your jurisdiction.