Esports Delivery Lead Intern
Job Id: REQ-0005303
We’re helping players connect their passion for games to meaningful careers. As a Riot Intern, you can expect to level up through supportive mentorship from those around you. You'll unlock access to career development practices to equip you for your journey ahead, spend time with professionals across various disciplines to gain valuable insights, create lasting relationships with the Riot community, and work with incredible teams to create meaningful experiences for players across the globe.
The internship is planned for 11 months on a 20h per week basis.
- Report directly to the EMEA Esports Leadership Team Delivery Lead and Teamfight Tactics Product Lead
- In supporting the Delivery Lead, you will work across a variety of functions and products making sure the organizational needs of EMEA Esports are met from Strategy & OKR tracking to Finance, Legal and Facilitation support.
- Occasionally you will also work with the Product Leads of e.g. League of Legends, Valorant and Wild Rift to support with urgent work packages
- Support in contract drafting and follow-up from the idea to signature process
- Support the procurement process from offer requisition to getting our vendors paid
- Support the Delivery Lead in creating presentation and facilitation sessions
- You are authorized to work in Germany
- Available 20 hours per week for 11 months
- Flexible working hours during the week
- 2 days in-office availability for at least 4 hours
- Currently enrolled or freshly graduated in a bachelors or masters course of study in Economics, Management or Law
- Google Suit ( Google Docs, Google Slides & Google Sheets) knowledge is of advantage
- Affinity to esports and gaming is of advantage
- Strong interpersonal skills
- Strong organizational and multitasking skills
For this role, you'll find success through craft expertise, a collaborative spirit, and decision-making that prioritizes the delight of players. We will be looking at your past studies, experience, and your personal relationship with games. If you embody player empathy and care about the experiences of players, this could be the role for you!
- Riot Internship program is paid
- Commuting allowance
- Daily lunch, snacks and fruits in the office
- Access to company events
- PTO prorated
Let's Thrive Together:
Because together we are better
It's our policy to provide equal employment opportunity for all applicants and members of Riot Games. We know that fresh and varied perspectives will make us better at what we do, so however you identify and whatever background you bring with you, we're excited to hear from you. Don't be discouraged if you feel you don't fully meet every single one of the requirements for a particular role, there's always room for growth at Riot. If you spot a role that will make you want to jump out of bed in the morning, we are waiting to hear from you!