Executive Assistant - Riot Music Group
Job Id: REQ-0005322
As the Executive Assistant to the Global Head of Music & Events, you will play a critical role supporting top leadership at Riot Games as a strategist, consultant and implementer. This role will ensure that streamlined activities within the organization based on the priorities of the Sr. Leader are met and help support critical business objectives. The Executive Assistant will also handle the day-to-day management of complex work-flow, including but not limited to: Talent Relationship Management, data reporting, schedule oversight, F+B planning for meetings, heavy calendaring and coordination of travel, essential business matters and strategic initiatives; crafting necessary communications to both internal and external key stakeholders on behalf of the Sr. Leader; and proactively identifying situations that could impact the successful execution of the Sr. Leader’s commitments.
Key Meeting Preparation/Facilitation (which include scheduling, coordinating and attending key meetings and administrative tasks)
- Building and maintaining a robust database of industry contacts
- Managing sensitive interaction with A list talent and their management teams
- Coordinating travel (including family travel)
- Travel and expense reporting in Concur
- Calendar co-management and emails (riot business, non-riot business & personal)
- Organizing music data reporting and RGM content libraries for Leader’s weekly review
- Drafting agendas or basic meeting materials
- Brief Executive on context of scheduled meetings and prepare any necessary materials/notes
- Tracking and understanding status and blockers for priority projects
Project & Event Coordination/Orchestration (which include Leadership meetings or off-sites, Riot-wide events such as Worlds, Special events directly related to Riot or hosted by LC1 at Riot, execute multiple and often quick-turnaround projects with minimal outside assistance, etc)
- Planning and executing on-campus events (Riot, non-Riot VIP events, campus visits)
- Organization and facilitation of gift sending/receiving internally and externally
- Monitoring social networks, music data and briefing executive on daily industry news
Independent decision making supporting Sr. Leader and their function (Identifying critical/key issues that could have a negative impact on work, company & C-level brand and creating solutions to mitigate the impact - i.e process improvements, implementing efficiencies, etc)
- Facilitating cross-departmental initiatives & relationships specific to Comms, IT, F+B, Talent, Facilities, and Events (as they relate to Executive)
- Capturing key points and drafting communications to hand over to Internal Comms
- 4+ years of supporting senior leaders as an Executive Assistant or Project Manager
- Experience working in the contemporary music business ecosystem, live events or Riot Games
- Highly Developed Communication Skills (written/verbal) and Interpersonal Savvy
- Organizational dexterity with executive and business acumen
- Excellent interpersonal skills across all levels of the company
- Sense of initiative and drive to solve problems
- Results/action oriented with project management skills
- Bachelor's Degree
- Google Workplace expert
For this role, you'll find success through craft expertise, a collaborative spirit, and choices that focus on your fellow Rioters, who are the customers of your work. Being a dedicated fan of games is not necessary for this position!
Riot has a focus on work/life balance, shown by our open paid time off policy, in addition to other perks such as flexible work schedules. We offer medical, dental, and life insurance, parental leave for you, your spouse/domestic partner and children, and a 401k with company match. Check out our benefits pages for more information.
Riot Games fosters a player and workplace experience that values teamwork embodied by the Summoner's Code and Community Code. Our culture embraces differences as a strength, and our values are the guiding principles for how we approach work. We are committed to putting diversity and inclusion (D&I) at the center of everything we do, and promoting a fair and collaborative culture where Rioters treat one another with dignity and respect. We encourage you to read more about our value of thriving together and our ongoing work to build the most inclusive company in Gaming.
It’s our policy to provide equal employment opportunity for all applicants and members of Riot Games, Inc. Riot Games makes reasonable accommodations for handicapped and disabled Rioters and does not unlawfully discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, handicap, veteran status, marital status, criminal history, or any other category protected by applicable federal and state law, including the City of Los Angeles’ Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance relating to an applicant's criminal history.