Production Coordinator Intern
Job Id: REQ-0002759
As Production Coordinator Intern, you’ll seize a unique opportunity to support Riot's development teams. Working with a variety of leaders, you'll use your prodigious initiative to identify opportunities and distill them into deliverable projects and concrete process improvements that support teams throughout Riot Games. You'll also foster an open, transparent development environment that keeps partners in the loop. The scope of the role naturally lends itself to diversity. You'll carve out the role you crave, motivated by your interest in production. With the mentorship of the leaders working with you, you'll take ownership of projects, improve processes, and effect change.
- Organize daily logistics for the needs of the team by performing administrative tasks like scheduling and holding meetings, communicating outcomes and decisions, and following up on action items
- Own and execute special projects assigned by project leadership and/or production team
- Create and execute communication plans across team as directed by production / project leadership
- Support logistics of product wide (sometimes riot wide) events (e.g. townhalls, team events, playtests, etc)
- Currently enrolled in a college, university or non degree program
- Available to work full-time hours for 10-12 week at our Santa Monica Headquarters (subject to change based on COVID-19 restrictions)
- Authorized to work in the U.S.
- Proficient in Google Suite, Excel
- Proven problem-solving and organization skills
- Excellent verbal and communication skills
- Experience with common project management tools and software
- Experience in software production or logistics
- Familiarity with Agile software development and methodologies
- Experience in the game development industry
For this role, you'll find success through craft expertise, a collaborative spirit, and decision-making that prioritizes the delight of players. We will certainly be looking at your past studies and experience, but for this role, we also look for dedicated people with a personal relationship with games. If you embody player empathy and care about the experiences of players, this could be the role for you!
Applications close January 10th 11:59PM and are reviewed on a rolling basis.
Riot Internships are paid, and we offer relocation and housing support. Interns can also participate in our 401(k) plan. You can expect subsidized meals, in-game perks, and the ability to participate in our Play Fund, so you can broaden and deepen your knowledge of our players and community through games. The University Programs team also invites you to intern focused events so you can connect with your fellow interns and Rioters to make the most out of your experience.
Riot Games fosters a player and workplace experience that values teamwork embodied by the Summoner's Code and Community Code. Our culture embraces differences as a strength, and our values are the guiding principles for how we approach work. We are committed to putting diversity and inclusion (D&I) at the center of everything we do, and promoting a fair and collaborative culture where Rioters treat one another with dignity and respect. We encourage you to read more about our value of thriving together and our ongoing work to build the most inclusive company in Gaming.
It’s our policy to provide equal employment opportunity for all applicants and members of Riot Games, Inc. Riot Games makes reasonable accommodations for handicapped and disabled Rioters and does not unlawfully discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, handicap, veteran status, marital status, criminal history, or any other category protected by applicable federal and state law, including the City of Los Angeles’ Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance relating to an applicant's criminal history.