Publishing Operations Intern (MBA)
Job Id: REQ-0002760
The Publishing Operations team deals with a variety of projects on a weekly basis as we support regions in any needs they have. From regional reporting, regional structure, Central - Local, local product launch are just a few examples of projects the Publishing Ops team has worked on or is currently working on.
As Publishing Operations Intern, you’ll collaborate with our regional teams by supporting our local offices in multiple projects by developing, advising, and communicating global strategies and operational processes across multiple areas. You also will be the regional face within our central office International Leaders driving on projects that will have an impact on our international organization. You will lead (or co-lead) new strategic initiatives and optimize current operational processes to make our global teams more efficient and effective on their local efforts. Primary stakeholders are WWP senior leadership reporting directly to the President of WWP.
- Develop framework and processes that improve our global efficiencies
- Create communication materials such as models, presentations, and other forms of written documentation, tailored to the right audience level (e.g. management seniority, area of expertise)
- Encourage cross-team discussions to guide organization-wide understanding and collaboration
- Currently enrolled in a 2-year MBA program
- Available to work full-time hours for 10-12 weeks at the indicated office during the summer (subject to change due to COVID-19)
- Authorized to work in the U.S.
- Experience working in the following topics relevant to WWP Ops
- Regional market strategy and operations
- Gaming or Entertainment Strategy
- Experience communicating with and presenting to executive leadership
- Working on international projects is a plus.
For this role, you'll find success through craft expertise, a collaborative spirit, and decision-making that prioritizes your fellow Rioters, who are the customers of your work. Being a dedicated fan of games is not necessary for this position!
Applications close January 10th 11:59PM and are reviewed on a rolling basis.
Riot Internships are paid, and we offer relocation and housing support. Interns can also participate in our 401(k) plan. You can expect subsidized meals, in-game perks, and the ability to participate in our Play Fund, so you can broaden and deepen your knowledge of our players and community through games. The University Programs team also invites you to intern focused events so you can connect with your fellow interns and Rioters to make the most out of your experience.
Riot Games fosters a player and workplace experience that values teamwork embodied by the Summoner's Code and Community Code. Our culture embraces differences as a strength, and our values are the guiding principles for how we approach work. We are committed to putting diversity and inclusion (D&I) at the center of everything we do, and promoting a fair and collaborative culture where Rioters treat one another with dignity and respect. We encourage you to read more about our value of thriving together and our ongoing work to build the most inclusive company in Gaming.
It’s our policy to provide equal employment opportunity for all applicants and members of Riot Games, Inc. Riot Games makes reasonable accommodations for handicapped and disabled Rioters and does not unlawfully discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, handicap, veteran status, marital status, criminal history, or any other category protected by applicable federal and state law, including the City of Los Angeles’ Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance relating to an applicant's criminal history.