Senior Technical Recruiter - Central Technology
Job Id: REQ-0002716
As a Senior Recruiter supporting Central Technology you will partner with our businesses to develop strategies to find the best global talent or Rioters-in-the-wild. You will work directly with our Head of Infrastructure and Live Operations to staff their businesses, including Software, Infrastructure, Data, and Internal Tooling teams. You'll architect your sourcing strategy, prioritization schema, and aid your Recruiting Manager in resource allocation and headcount demand planning.
You should expect to work across a breadth of technical and engineering fields, including: software, network, data engineering, with other ancillary domains as needed. Finally, you'll work with hiring managers to align their business' needs with your sourcing strategies to present diverse and bountiful candidate pipelines to them. You will report directly to the Recruiting Manager for this group.
- Full-cycle Recruiting
- Review and qualification of incoming applicants
- Source and qualify passive candidates
- Candidate Management
- Stakeholder Management for your assigned business unit
- Collaborate with team-members on strategy and process improvements
- Mentor Recruiters on the team
- 8+ years of experience doing full-cycle recruiting, with experience working with software developers, and other technical professional candidates
- Research Tools including Linkedin, Boolean and Deep Web
- Greenhouse or comparable Applicant Tracking Software experience
- G Suite with an emphasis on Drive, Docs, Calendar, and Sheets
- Strong knowledge of applicable, technical sourcing techniques
- Highly articulate, ability to partner with everyone from your coordinator to Product lead
- Experienced in building meaningful customer relationships across verticals
- Experience passively sourcing for Software, Infrastructure, and Data developers
For this role, you'll find success through craft expertise, a collaborative spirit, and choices that focus on your fellow Rioters, who are the customers of your work. Being a dedicated fan of games is not necessary for this position.
Riot has a focus on work/life balance, shown by our open paid time off policy, in addition to other perks such as flexible work schedules. We offer medical, dental, and life insurance, parental leave for you, your spouse/domestic partner and children and a 401k with company match. Check out our benefits pages for more information.
Riot Games fosters a player and workplace experience that values teamwork embodied by the Summoner's Code and Community Code. Our culture embraces differences as a strength, and our values are the guiding principles for how we approach work. We are committed to putting diversity and inclusion (D&I) at the center of everything we do, and promoting a fair and collaborative culture where Rioters treat one another with dignity and respect. We encourage you to read more about our value of thriving together and our ongoing work to build the most inclusive company in gaming
It's our policy to provide equal employment opportunity for all applicants and members of Riot Games, Inc. Riot Games makes reasonable accommodations for handicapped and disabled Rioters and does not unlawfully discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, handicap, veteran status, marital status, criminal history, or any other category protected by applicable federal and state law, including the City of Los Angeles' Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance relating to an applicant's criminal history (LAMC 189.00).