Game Producer III - Wild Rift, Content Acquisition Team
Job Id: REQ-0002799
As a Producer, you’ll lead passionate cross-functional teams in crafting creative content and incredible experiences for players around the world. By encouraging teams to collaborate, you’ll drive development, smashing through obstacles and driving products into players’ hands.
As a Game Producer III on League of Legends: Wild Rift's Content Acquisition Team, you will report into the Around Game Product Lead. You will join during an essential time as we complete launch plans and ready for life as a live service. Post-launch, you will establish product direction and deliver regular updates of new content to players, helping us reach our goal of League being the most played game in the world. You will collaborate with multiple partner sets at Riot and Tencent. You will be thoughtful about how we collaborate, recognizing the goals and needs of our partners. We are looking for a mix of leadership and product management, as making your ideas reality requires you to partner with other teams and disciplines, including visual design, design, revenue strategy and publishing.
- Create a road-map of exciting new monetized content that allows players to express themselves and customize their game experience
- Work with our partners across Tencent, League PC, Publishing and League of Legends: Wild Rift to make your roadmap a reality
- Ensure the product reaches our goals while continuing to build player trust
- As a production leader, promote and foster a work environment that is healthy, collaborative, and inspirational
- 6+ years of ecommerce product leadership experience in gaming, tech or related industries
- Experience fully owning a product or feature from ideation to launch
- Experience building communication frameworks between teams - with a mix of patience and goal orientation to navigate complex cultural, technology and product requirements.
- Familiarity with agile software development methodologies
- Fluency in Mandarin
- Experience making and launching mobile games specifically
- Knowledge of the MOBA genre, League of Legends, or competitive gaming
- MBA degree, Bachelor's degree in Finance, or equivalent
We offer medical, dental, and vision plans that cover you, your spouse/domestic partner, and children. Life insurance, parental leave, plus short-term and long-term disability coverage are also available. Riot will support your retirement benefits with a company match, and double down on your donations of time and money to non-profit charitable organizations. Balance between work and personal life is encouraged with open paid time off, and a play fund so you can broaden and deepen your personal relationship with games.
It’s our policy to provide equal employment opportunity for all applicants and members of Riot Games, Inc. Riot Games makes reasonable accommodations for handicapped and disabled Rioters and does not unlawfully discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, handicap, veteran status, marital status, criminal history, or any other category protected by applicable federal and state law, including the City of Los Angeles’ Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance relating to an applicant's criminal history (LAMC 189.00).