Revenue Strategy Manager - VALORANT
The Revenue Strategy group performs internal and external analyses, makes insightful recommendations, designs solutions, develops products, and implements strategies that address complex business issues to achieve company goals. We’re a diverse group of consultants, business people, and scientists. We are united by our desire to remain player-focused while maximizing our business outcomes. We support our recommendations with a myriad of sources to ensure we’re informed by data.
VALORANT is Riot’s take on a character-based tactical shooter (for more info on VALORANT click here!). As a Revenue Strategy Manager on VALORANT, you will work with diverse teams to develop products and experiences that grow player value, revenue, and joy across the community. You’ll work with product owners and designers to create industry-leading cosmetic content and progression systems, while also developing the analytical tools needed to measure success.
- Partner with game and system designers and product owners to build new products and experiences that meet diverse player needs.
- Build, report, and maintain the data pipeline for business health metrics (like revenue and engagement)
- Help create monetization strategy and progression systems
- Analyze player data and product results to find relevant insights
- Establish market sizing and projections of impact for identified opportunities, both on the feature level and the project level (eg: 2020 revenue)
- Partner with product teams to organize their efforts - accounting for delivery timelines, revenue impacts, and opportunity costs
- Communicate strategic recommendations and product outcomes to business leaders and decision makers
- Experience with microtransactions and game monetization, either through design or personal experience.
- Experience working with large datasets in SQL and building important business health reporting tools with a data visualization tool (e.g. Tableau)
- Experience breaking down complex problems and problem spaces using multiple business or product frameworks and crafting optimal solutions for our players and our business
- 3+ years of experience in ecommerce, consulting, or business strategy for consumer-facing products
- Advanced degrees in Economics, Finance, Computer Science, Applied Mathematics, Statistics, Management Information Systems, a related discipline, or comparable work experiences
We offer medical, dental, and vision plans that cover you, your spouse/domestic partner, and children. Life insurance, parental leave, plus short-term and long-term disability coverage are also available. Riot will support your retirement benefits with a company match, and double down on your donations of time and money to non-profit charitable organizations. Balance between work and personal life is encouraged with open paid time off, and a play fund so you can broaden and deepen your personal relationship with games.
It’s our policy to provide equal employment opportunity for all applicants and members of Riot Games, Inc. Riot Games makes reasonable accommodations for handicapped and disabled Rioters and does not unlawfully discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, handicap, veteran status, marital status, criminal history, or any other category protected by applicable federal and state law, including the City of Los Angeles’ Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance relating to an applicant's criminal history (LAMC 189.00).