Community & Channel Specialist: Thailand - Riot Games, SEA
As Community & Channel Specialist: Thailand on the Publishing team in Singapore, you will join a team of professionals who work to foster local communities across Southeast Asia. You will shape and deliver upon our community development strategy in Thailand while building relationships among influencers, event organizers, and passionate players in the market. You will serve as the voice of Riot to Thai players, and the voice of Thai players to Riot while overseeing our Thai language social channels across our variety of games and products.
As a Singapore-based Rioter, you’ll join an internationally and culturally diverse team of professionals that share our obsession with player experience. The Singapore team oversees not only Singapore but the greater Southeast Asia region: Malaysia, Thailand, Philippines, Singapore, Indonesia, Vietnam, Taiwan, Hong Kong, and Macau.
- Achieve community efforts that support the creativity and passion of Thai players, be that a community art contest, online tournaments, live events, or anything and everything in between!
- Oversee the management and growth of our Thai language communication channels, including our game websites, Facebook, YouTube, and Instagram
- Quickly and effectively respond to the shifting needs of our Thai community as they develop - monitoring channels where players engage on a daily basis
- Curate community relationships with frequent and meaningful community engagement
- Fluency in Thai (written and spoken) and English
- Minimum of three years experience in a social media, community management, or marketing role in gaming, mobile gaming, interactive entertainment or related fields
- Experience in social channel management
- Experience in community management
- Experience collaborating with agencies and vendors
- Experience in working on live community events
For this role, you'll find success through craft expertise, a collaborative spirit, and decision-making that prioritizes your fellow Rioters, who are the customers of your work. Being a dedicated fan of games is not necessary for this position!
We offer medical plans that cover you, your spouse/domestic partner, and children plus life insurance, parental leave and short-term/long-term disability. Riot will double down on your donations of time and money to non-profit charitable organizations. Balance between work and personal life is encouraged with open paid time off, health fund and a play fund so you can broaden and deepen your personal relationship with games. For this position, you will also be able to enjoy a monthly food and phone allowance.
It’s our policy to provide equal employment opportunity for all applicants and members of Riot Games, Inc. Riot Games makes reasonable accommodations for handicapped and disabled Rioters and does not unlawfully discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, handicap, veteran status, marital status, criminal history, or any other category protected by applicable federal and state law, including the City of Los Angeles’ Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance relating to an applicant's criminal history (LAMC 189.00).
Don’t forget to include a resume and cover letter. We receive many applications, but we’ll notice a fun, well-written intro that shows us you Dare to Dream and Execute with Excellence.