Media Systems Manager
Riot’s People team exists to help Rioters make better decisions around its talent. We bring our expertise to all of those typical HR activities such as hiring, on-boarding and development, diversity and inclusion, performance management, benefits, perks, compensation, big events, labor relations, off-boarding so that all Rioters can flourish.
As Media Systems Manager reporting to the Director of Workplace Experience, you will oversee all things Media Systems related. You are the go-to authority for advising and handling media and audiovisual matters to ensure the best possible communication/collaboration experience for every Rioter. You’ll solve and navigate complicated issues to ensure that the outcome achieves the intended goal in a cost-effective manner. Your stellar interpersonal and communication skills will come in handy as you work with your team to develop a creative solution for complex problems. You will mentor and provide guidance to your team and Rioters globally.
- Creates and aligns team goals, processes, and resource allocation with Workplace Experience and partner team objectives
- Establish and maintain Media Systems rituals such as weekly stand-ups, craft syncs, etc.
- Drives quick resolution for escalated AV issues
- Review customer feedback and anecdotes and take actions to measurably improve customer experience
- Manage direct reports in professional development goals by constructing professional development plans and by facilitating the path to completion of listed goals
- Coordinate and manage Media Systems operational needs in both LAX and Regional offices
- Supports ongoing construction projects through periodic meetings with Workplace Experience Partners and Occupancy Planning and their vendors (architects and general contractors)
- 5+ years working within the field of IT or AV
- 3+ years experience managing a team
- Manage multiple large-scale projects simultaneously
- Ability to produce communications to a variety of stakeholders to help influence and drive positive outcomes
- Track budgets, schedules, multiple tracks and deliverables
- Experience with Crestron DM, Crestron Programmer, Biamp Programmer Certified, Extron Certified, Crestron ToolBox, StarCraft SoundBoard Software, Pro Tools, CAD programs
- AV Industry certifications/accreditations or Infocomm CTS.
For this role, you'll find success through craft expertise, a collaborative spirit, and decision-making that prioritizes your fellow Rioters, who are the customers of your work. Being a dedicated fan of games is not necessary for this position!
We offer medical, dental, and vision plans that cover you, your spouse/domestic partner, and children. Life insurance, parental leave, plus short-term and long-term disability coverage are also available. Riot will support your retirement benefits with a company match, and double down on your donations of time and money to non-profit charitable organizations. Balance between work and personal life is encouraged with open paid time off, and a play fund so you can broaden and deepen your personal relationship with games.
It’s our policy to provide equal employment opportunity for all applicants and members of Riot Games, Inc. Riot Games makes reasonable accommodations for handicapped and disabled Rioters and does not unlawfully discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, handicap, veteran status, marital status, criminal history, or any other category protected by applicable federal and state law, including the City of Los Angeles’ Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance relating to an applicant's criminal history (LAMC 189.00).