Quality Assurance traditionally invokes images of entry level people thanklessly playing the same level of a game over and over again, simply using the job as a stepping stone to "bigger and better" things. That might be how it is in some places, but it’s not even close to how we do QA at Riot.
Instead, we believe quality is everyone’s responsibility. Instead of being sequestered away in the bowels of the campus, Riot’s QA teams directly work with developers to approach a quality release from a holistic point of view. Rather than merely catching bugs—and reporting and fixing them once they're found—we actively work to prevent them from happening in the first place.
It's Raining New Content: Successful Rapid Test Iterations
Открытые позиции: Quality Assurance
- Открытые позиции: 6
- Quality Assurance Lead - League of LegendsQuality AssuranceLeague of LegendsHong Kong, China
- Quality Assurance Lead - League, Game Flow ServicesQuality AssuranceLeague of LegendsLos Angeles, USA
- Senior Quality Analyst - League of LegendsQuality AssuranceLeague of LegendsHong Kong, China
- Senior Quality Analyst - Legends of RuneterraQuality AssuranceLegends of RuneterraHong Kong, China
- Senior Quality Analyst - VALORANTQuality AssuranceVALORANTLos Angeles, USA
- Senior Quality Assurance Analyst - League ClientQuality AssuranceLeague of LegendsLos Angeles, USA