Esports Product Operations Intern (MBA) - Wild Rift
Job Id: REQ-0002743
The Esports team at Riot is responsible for building professional competitive ecosystems for our games. We build sports that are rooted in competition and entertainment, engaging fans with electrifying content and the biggest esports events in the world.
The Product Operations Intern is the individual assisting the operations requirements across Wild Rift Esports. You will proactively communicate and own operational tasks to coordinate unified planning requirements across different teams, assist leadership and help build a cohesive structure for the team to operate at it’s best.
- Assist the Wild Rift Esports leadership team on administrative and coordination tasks
- Maintain product-wide communication channels (email, slack, teams)
- Manage distribution of relevant content and updates for internal stakeholders
- Coordinate the execution of team-wide events, including team all-hands and off-sites
- Build and organize documents, presentations and slide decks
- Design processes and systems for meetings (JIRA/Trello boards, task management)
- Get hands-on supporting operations in our live events and tournaments
- Currently enrolled in an MBA or Graduate program
- Available to work full-time hours for 10-12 weeks at the indicated office during the summer (subject to change depending on COVID-19 restrictions)
- Authorized to work in the U.S.
- Well versed in G-suite: calendar, docs, sheets, etc
- Project management experience
- Strong interpersonal skills
- Excellent verbal, visual and written communication skills
For this role, you'll find success through craft expertise, a collaborative spirit, and decision-making that prioritizes the delight of players. We will be looking at your past studies, experience, and your personal relationship with games. If you embody player empathy and care about the experiences of players, this could be the role for you!
Applications Close January 10th 11:59pm PT and are reviewed on a rolling basis.
Riot Internships are paid, and we offer relocation and housing support. Interns can also participate in our 401(k) plan. You can expect subsidized meals, in-game perks, and the ability to participate in our Play Fund, so you can broaden and deepen your knowledge of our players and community through games. The University Programs team also invites you to intern focused events so you can connect with your fellow interns and Rioters to make the most out of your experience.
Riot Games fosters a player and workplace experience that values teamwork embodied by the Summoner's Code and Community Code. Our culture embraces differences as a strength, and our values are the guiding principles for how we approach work. We are committed to putting diversity and inclusion (D&I) at the center of everything we do, and promoting a fair and collaborative culture where Rioters treat one another with dignity and respect. We encourage you to read more about our value of thriving together and our ongoing work to build the most inclusive company in Gaming.
It’s our policy to provide equal employment opportunity for all applicants and members of Riot Games, Inc. Riot Games makes reasonable accommodations for handicapped and disabled Rioters and does not unlawfully discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, handicap, veteran status, marital status, criminal history, or any other category protected by applicable federal and state law, including the City of Los Angeles’ Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance relating to an applicant's criminal history.