Game Producer - League PC, Shanghai Game Studio
Job Id: REQ-0004624
As Producers at Riot, we lead passionate teams to create products and experiences that seek to achieve maximum player value. We guide development, smash through obstacles and push projects across the finish line while making sure that our teams are sustainable and have a great collaborative environment.
As a Game Producer within the Riot Shanghai Studio supporting League PC, you’ll report to an initiative product owner. You’ll set the product direction, manage the day-to-day work, be the custodian of delivery processes internal to the team and ensure that collaboration with external teams runs smoothly. You’ll approach problem spaces in the Chinese market with a global perspective. You’ll collaborate across Riot teams to guide the vision and work across teams to implement high-quality game features.
- Accountable for the product and quality of in-game features, including KPI development and backlog and roadmap
- Manage and improve work systems, team performance metrics, and goals setting
- Identify misalignment areas in development and develop risk mitigation plans
- Assess the team's maturity, health, and composition to ensure that the team is set up for success
- Build strong relationships with partner teams and craft working agreements to manage joint projects
- Create and contribute ideas to areas beyond your immediate ownership across different teams and disciplines
- Knowledge of the MOBA genre
- Minimum of 4 years of product or delivery experience in gaming, tech, or related industries
- Experience in game development
- Bi-lingual fluency at a business level in English, with knowledge of game development terminology (i.e. - Engineering or Design)
- Experience working in both US and Chinese business cultures, and understand how to bridge cultural gaps and build collaborative frameworks
- Experience running programs or projects that span organizational borders
- Experience applying Agile and Lean development processes and practices
- Knowledgeable in Jira use, configuration, and limitations
It's our policy to provide equal employment opportunity for all applicants and members of Riot Games, Inc. Riot Games makes reasonable accommodations for handicapped and disabled Rioters and does not unlawfully discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, handicap, veteran status, marital status, criminal history, or any other category protected by applicable federal and state law, including the City of Los Angeles' Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance relating to an applicant's criminal history (LAMC 189.00).