Software Engineer - Shanghai Game Studio
Job Id: REQ-0004790
作为研发部门的软件工程师，我们希望你拥有丰富的游戏技术知识，可以为 Riot 令人兴奋的新游戏注入活力。 你将与产品负责人和设计师们一起工作、应对基本的产品问题，从而实现玩家那些原本难以实现的梦想。你将向项目的主程汇报。
- 具有序列化结构化数据的经验（例如 protobuf）
Riot engineers bring deep knowledge of specific technical areas but also value the opportunity to work in a variety of broader domains.
As a Software Engineer within Research & Development, you are armed with a wealth of knowledge on the intricacies of gameplay technology to inject life into Riot’s exciting new games. You will work in a small team alongside a product lead and designers to answer fundamental product questions to build experiences that will fulfill our players’ impossible dreams. You will report to the Engineering Lead of the project.
- Identify, prioritize, and implement game systems and engine features in a new title
- Collaborate with product and discipline leads to identify focus areas, handoff points, and provide the best solution for the development phase
- Lead and contribute to architecture requirements, technical design, and implementation for relevant systems
- Help shape the technical direction and standards for the team
- As development advances into full production, iterate on robust, scalable, and performant solutions.
- Mentor other engineers on the team in all aspects of game development
- 3+ years of game development experience
- 2+ years using Unity
- Significant experience with Client / Server Architectures and Server Authoritative games
- BS in Computer Science, or proven understanding of Computer Science fundamentals
- Strong knowledge of common game and software design patterns
- Excellent debugging skills
- Experience collaborating with teammates across multiple disciplines
- Product sense, pragmatism, and player empathy in making tech decisions
- Good English reading and writing skills (for documents, emails, etc)
- Experience working with both small and mid-sized engineering teams
- Experience with serializing structured data ( protobuf for example )
- Experience with persistence solutions
- Leadership experience
- Experience with agile development
- Fluent communication in English
We offer medical, dental, and vision plans that cover you, your spouse/domestic partner, and children. Life insurance, parental leave, plus short-term and long-term disability coverage are also available. Riot will support your retirement benefits with a company match, and double down on your donations of time and money to non-profit charitable organizations. Balance between work and personal life is encouraged with open paid time off, and a play fund so you can broaden and deepen your personal relationship with games.
It’s our policy to provide equal employment opportunities for all applicants and members of Riot Games, Inc. Riot Games makes reasonable accommodations for handicapped and disabled Rioters and does not unlawfully discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, handicap, veteran status, marital status, criminal history, or any other category protected by applicable federal and state law, including the City of Los Angeles’ Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance relating to an applicant's criminal history (LAMC 189.00).