Senior Program Manager - Platform Solutions
Job Id: REQ-0003138
Program Managers are delivery leaders at Riot. We lead teams to provide player value through work systems and practices. While driving internal agreement and accountability for teams and development organizations, we are focusing on improvement.
As a Senior Program Manager on the Platform Solutions team, you will ensure a curated and successful onboarding for game teams as they integrate with Riot platforms and program offerings. Through this work, you will allow Riot's games to operate as true live services and reach over 180 million players around the world.
You will learn and share about integrations with Riot's platform features that are available for Game teams. You will also work with Game, Platform, and Program teams while keeping partners informed using our existing rituals - and creating new ones when needed.
You will report to the Manager of our Platform Solutions team.
- Directly Accountable for discovery, delivery, and maintaining customized integration and launch plans with game customers.
- Directly Accountable for introductions and education of central Riot platform features to game teams
- Work with Solutions Architects to coordinate the delivery of personalized engineering services for existing capabilities
- Engage with platform teams on new feature development needs
- Work with Riot platform teams to communicate the vision, timing and appropriate participation of new game customers to existing Riot products.
- Choreograph the timing and onboarding of game teams to minimize game impacts and maximize Riot program stability.
- Maintain knowledge of the full roster of central Riot programs and features.
- Directly Accountable for all internal status and communications for active game launch projects.
- Maintain existing communication channels including:
- Write and distribute weekly customer recap emails,
- Participate in weekly game scrum of scrum meetings,
- Support and compile monthly status for Game Operations and Game Studios leadership.
- Manage Go / NoGo and leadership sync meetings
- Support Solutions team in the optimization of or introduction of new communication channels.
- Work with Platform Solutions teammates to maintain and prioritize a backlog of improvement opportunities to benefit game/platform teams.
- At least 5 years of development on technical projects / project management experience, using iterative methodologies like Scrum and Kanban with supporting software like JIRA
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science or a related field, or equivalent experience
- Experience aligning strategy and managing relationships across diverse organizations.
Riot has a focus on work/life balance, shown by our open paid time off policy, in addition to other perks such as flexible work schedules. We offer medical, dental, and life insurance, parental leave for you, your spouse/domestic partner and children and a 401k with company match. Check out our benefits pages for more information.
Riot Games fosters a player and workplace experience that values teamwork embodied by the Summoner's Code and Community Code. Our culture embraces differences as a strength, and our values are the guiding principles for how we approach work. We are committed to putting diversity and inclusion (D&I) at the center of everything we do, and promoting a fair and collaborative culture where Rioters treat one another with dignity and respect. We encourage you to read more about our value of thriving together and our ongoing work to build the most inclusive company in gaming
It's our policy to provide equal employment opportunity for all applicants and members of Riot Games, Inc. Riot Games makes reasonable accommodations for handicapped and disabled Rioters and does not unlawfully discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, handicap, veteran status, marital status, criminal history, or any other category protected by applicable federal and state law, including the City of Los Angeles' Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance relating to an applicant's criminal history (LAMC 189.00)