Senior Manager - IT Support
Job Id: REQ-0004840
Riot's Enterprise Technology organization ensures Rioters have what they need to unlock their full potential by providing expertise on cybersecurity to protect the experience of millions of players, offering corporate solutions to increase productivity and guide teams on complex data privacy regulations.
As a Senior Manager on the IT Frontline group, you'll lead the effort to evolve the team and mature operational IT processes that are used by all Rioters, contractors and vendors around the globe. We are looking for candidates that are leaders in the IT service management field with passion for process improvement. You are curious to question and improve inefficient processes in partnership with several enterprise teams. You will report to the Director of Information Technology.
- Set the mission, vision, and strategy of the IT Help Desk (end-user support and fleet management) organization in collaboration with teams to maximize the success of Rioters and IT enterprise programs.
- Establish and manage a comprehensive and integrated IT service management landscape, based on best-practice processes, disciplines, and related toolsets. This includes delivery of a comprehensive IT asset management program.
- Guide the use of (and commitment towards) service improvements through with continuous improvement mindset and deep customer empathy.
- Seek opportunities to drive increased self-service adoption and other shift-left initiatives to support reduction of ticket volume.
- Ensure efficient and cost-effective delivery of IT services.
- Work with direct reports to support their career progression, nurture their development and to help them realize their potential.
- Negotiate and administer vendors, managed services providers, and service agreements.
- Bachelor's degree in computer science, information systems, business administration, related field, or equivalent work experience.
- Ten or more years of experience in IT service management.
- 7 or more years of leadership responsibilities, including strategy, budgeting, and staffing.
- Experience with service management platforms (ServiceNow, BMC, ZenDesk, Jira Service Desk etc)
- Experience implementing service management frameworks (ITIL, COBIT etc).
- Experience applying Six Sigma or similar techniques on process improvement efforts.
Don't forget to include a resume and cover letter. We'll notice a fun, well-written intro that shows us you Dare to Dream and Execute with Excellence. Being a dedicated fan of games is not necessary for this position!
Riot has a focus on work/life balance, shown by our open paid time off policy, in addition to other perks such as flexible work schedules. We offer medical, dental, and life insurance, parental leave for you, your spouse/domestic partner and children, and a 401k with company match. Check out our benefits pages for more information.
Riot Games fosters a player and workplace experience that values teamwork embodied by the Summoner's Code and Community Code. Our culture embraces differences as a strength, and our values are the guiding principles for how we approach work. We are committed to putting diversity and inclusion (D&I) at the center of everything we do, and promoting a fair and collaborative culture where Rioters treat one another with dignity and respect. We encourage you to read more about our value of thriving together and our ongoing work to build the most inclusive company in Gaming.
It’s our policy to provide equal employment opportunity for all applicants and members of Riot Games, Inc. Riot Games makes reasonable accommodations for handicapped and disabled Rioters and does not unlawfully discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, handicap, veteran status, marital status, criminal history, or any other category protected by applicable federal and state law, including the City of Los Angeles’ Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance relating to an applicant's criminal history.