Senior Manager, Production - Player Platform
Job Id: REQ-0004010
Senior Managers, Production are leaders of delivery focused Producers at Riot. Our delivery focused producers lead teams to provide player value through effective work systems and practices. While driving internal understanding and accountability for teams and development organizations, we focus on continual improvement.
As the Senior Manager, Production for Player Platform, you will work with leaders across multiple disciplines (Engineering, Product, Design, and more) to expand and enhance the capabilities of our multi-game ecosystem. This Platform enables distribution, player connectivity, and essential gaming and e-commerce services to all Riot games. You will help manage the development from pre-production through to launch, working with company partners.
You will report directly to the Senior Director, Technical Product Management of the Riot Player Platform.
- Lead a team of mid to senior producers (5-10) who lead delivery for product teams building platform capabilities that operate current Riot games or are necessary to the launch of future games
- Ensure delivery projects are on time, on budget, and up to quality to support the Riot launch of new games and gaming features.
- Identify and organize resolution of dependencies, blockers, or risks to launching new platform capabilities or to major game releases
- Report to Platform leadership on progress, risks, mitigation plans and strategy
- Collaborate with discipline leadership peers in Design, Engineering, Quality, and Publishing in leading the Riot Player Platform organization
- Lead creation and management of development schedules, tracking towards milestones, and facilitating trade offs necessary to ensure teams execution
- 5+ years experience shipping software platforms globally as an accountable party
- Experience leading mid - to large-size product teams
- Experience being people manager for teams of Producers
- Excellent partner and customer management skills
- Expertise in understanding and applying software development, engineering and quality assurance processes
For this role, you'll find success through craft expertise and a collaborative spirit that prioritizes the delight of players. We will be looking at your past studies, experience, and your personal relationship with games. If you embody player empathy and care about the experiences of players, this could be the role for you!
We offer medical, dental, and vision plans that cover you, your spouse/domestic partner, and children. Life insurance, parental leave, plus short-term and long-term disability coverage are also available. Riot will support your retirement benefits with a company match, and double down on your donations of time and money to non-profit charitable organizations. Balance between work and personal life is encouraged with open paid time off, and a play fund so you can broaden and deepen your personal relationship with games.
It’s our policy to provide equal employment opportunity for all applicants and members of Riot Games, Inc. Riot Games makes reasonable accommodations for handicapped and disabled Rioters and does not unlawfully discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, handicap, veteran status, marital status, criminal history, or any other category protected by applicable federal and state law, including the City of Los Angeles’ Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance relating to an applicant's criminal history (LAMC 189.00).
Don’t forget to include a resume and cover letter. We receive many applications, but we’ll notice a fun, well-written intro that shows us you Dare to Dream and Execute with Excellence.