Operations & Delivery Lead EMEA
Job Id: REQ-0005214
The Publishing Services team in EMEA manages many direct-to-player publishing functions such as social media, communications, influencer relationships, events, content and channel management. The team is dedicated to providing platforms for authentic local interactions and channel experiences for our players, both online and offline. The team will also ensure that our content reaches our players through the right medium.
As Operations & Delivery Lead (or Publishing Operations III as it's known internally) you will be responsible for the creative conception and production of deliverables for pan EMEA campaigns of all sizes. You will help build campaigns from beginning to end: running RFPs, managing campaign production budgets, managing relationships with our preferred agencies and vendor partners, logistics and deliverables. Reporting to the Sr. Manager Operations & Delivery EMEA, you will be based in Reading, UK.
- Manage our process for evaluating and developing partnerships with advertising agencies and creative service vendors.
- Manage our process for evaluating freelance talent across Art, Audio, Creative Direction, Operations, Production, Video, and Writing.
- Collaborate with the Enterprise team on running RFPs and contracting partners. Manage onboarding and offboarding processes for Agencies, Vendors and Contractors.
- Lead the delivery of impactful pan-EMEA campaigns - from concept to completion - that involve multiple concurrent work streams and rely on cross-functional teams to complete
- Plan and scope cross team projects with involved departments. Communicate project scope, schedules, deliverable dates, project status/action items and any other relevant information
- Build accountability, through agreements and follow-up. (e.g., sprints, achievements, roles and responsibilities)
- Efficiently project manage delivery of items including kickoff meetings, working agreements, follow-up commitments and invoicing coordination with the Enterprise team.
- Provide transparency to Brand Leads and local teams - reporting risks around delivery and staffing.
- Maintain up-to-date budgets and project trackers, organizing and documenting events for transparency across teams
- Coordinate third party events implementation (Twitch Rivals, RedBull events, etc.) and define clear working processes to ensure cross-collaboration between all stakeholders (local countries, publishing hub, esports hub and partners).
- Offer events advisory/resource management to service country teams and help them implement local initiatives. Advise teams on event logistics, audio-visual technologies, creative event design, event support resources.
- Organize regular meetups between country teams to enhance collaboration and sharing of best practices.
- Demonstrate comprehensive knowledge of all facets of Marketing Operations and Production through 6+ years of previous experience at Creative Agencies, Vendors or Game Marketing teams.
- Experience collaborating across multiple craft disciplines from Brand, Creative, Communications and Channels.
- Level-headed approach to change management, conflict resolution and patience through the fluctuating creative development process.
- Desired Expertise with Project Management tools (Airtable) and DAMs for database management, tracking, and archiving
- Medical and dental insurance
- Open paid time off
- Life insurance, parental leave, plus short-term and long-term disability
- Play Fund so you can broaden and deepen your knowledge of our players and community through games
- Wellness allowance
- We will double down on your donations of time and money to non-profits
- Travel Allowance
Let's Thrive Together:
Because together we are better.
It's our policy to provide equal employment opportunity for all applicants and members of Riot Games. We know that fresh and varied perspectives will make us better at what we do, so however you identify and whatever background you bring with you, we're excited to hear from you. Don't be discouraged if you feel you don't fully meet every single one of the requirements for a particular role, there's always room for growth at Riot. If you spot a role that will make you want to jump out of bed in the morning, we are waiting to hear from you!