Head of Publishing Partner Management, APAC
Job Id: REQ-0005213
In 2009, Riot released its debut title League of Legends to worldwide acclaim. The game has since gone on to become the most played PC game in the world. Whether you're in Tokyo, Rio or Moscow, you can find an excited and engaged community of League players. Delivering content to our diverse region while also charting the future of Riot by launching new games in growth markets, is what makes work on the APAC team so dynamic.
Head of Publishing Partner Management will be the critical function in APAC team, with this role being the main contact for our local publishing partner in Vietnam, Taiwan, Indonesia and Malaysia. You will be closely working with the external publishing partners and you mission is to support the publishing strategy that drives the experience for the local players..
You will handle daily projects and requests, carefully managing the publishing calendar to ensure all milestones and deadlines are met. Helping our teams, partner teams and vendors stay on track to create and provide player-focused content, you will make sure players enjoy engaging experiences that create enduring relationships with Riot Games.
Head of Publishing Management on the APAC Team is located in Singapore, reporting into the director of country management, and serves as the focal point of all publishing needs, including submissions, patches, updates, web content, marketing, localization, settlements and reconciliation. You connect our central strategy, resources and content to external partners, ensuring Riot’s portfolio of games is successfully published and marketed in the partner publishing regions. This role will require travel internationally.
- Manage publishing partner relationships, ensuring that our games, assets, news and more meet local requirements for publishing.
- Build and manage the internal operation team who manages the execution of overall relationship, communication, assets management with the external publishing partners.
- Execute essential in-game and out-of-game publishing projects and follow-up on every step, working with our teams, partner teams and vendors.
- Work with a variety of Riot teams to obtain content, related assets and stay informed about upcoming deadlines and changes.
- Support our partner and vendors to ensure that publishing strategies are implemented in a way that best serves the local player experience.
- Ensure adherence to a globally cohesive publishing calendar.
- Analyze multiple solutions and ensure all parties are aligned with a structured approach to publishing in APAC.
- Minimum five years of experience in people management
- Minimum five years of experience in project management, client management, content operations or similar roles.
- Fluency in English.
- Excellent organizational skills and attention to detail.
- Ability to identify holes in an operation and take timely action to deliver solutions.
- Experience in prioritizing under tight deadlines and ability to judge the requirements of multiple assignments.
- Experience working with a content management system or project management tool.
- Excellent ability to communicate effectively, whether across teams, borders, time zones or desks.
- Understanding of how successful publishing impacts players and how different strategic options for bringing games to market directly promote product reception.
- Experience working on the launch of multiple games on a variety of platforms, including an understanding of publishing and submissions requirements, such as localization, content management and age ratings.
- Fluency in one of the languages in APAC.
- Experience working in APAC.
For this role, you'll find success through craft expertise, a collaborative spirit, and decision-making that prioritizes the delight of players. We will look at your past studies, experience, and your personal relationship with games. If you embody player empathy and care about the experiences of players, this could be the role for you!
We offer medical, dental, and vision plans that cover you, your spouse/domestic partner, and children. Life insurance, parental leave, plus short-term and long-term disability coverage are also available. Riot will support your retirement benefits with a company match, and double down on your donations of time and money to non-profit charitable organizations. Balance between work and personal life is encouraged with open paid time off, and a play fund so you can broaden and deepen your personal relationship with games.
It’s our policy to provide equal employment opportunity for all applicants and members of Riot Games, Inc. Riot Games makes reasonable accommodations for handicapped and disabled Rioters and does not unlawfully discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, handicap, veteran status, marital status, criminal history, or any other category protected by applicable federal and state law, including the City of Los Angeles’ Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance relating to an applicant's criminal history (LAMC 189.00).
Don’t forget to include a resume and cover letter. We receive many applications, but we’ll notice a fun, well-written intro that shows us you Dare to Dream and Execute with Excellence.