Manager, Player Experience- Korea
Job Id: REQ-0005494
At Riot, we aspire to be the most player-focused game company in the world. Our Publishing Strategy and Operations team provides strategic and operational support to Riot Games and players around the world. This team works closely with our Games, Entertainment, Enterprise and Esports pillars to enhance the player experience.
Reporting to the Sr. Manager, Player Support (PS) APAC, you will be responsible for managing and growing a player support team responsible for bringing Riot’s legendary player support and experience directly to our players. You will leverage your honed craft expertise, strong communication skills, and change management expertise to lead major Customer Support and Experience initiatives, helping project leaders and local team members to successfully achieve their objectives.
What you’ll do:
- Lead player support experience and delivery for publishing support function in Korea
- Provide key stakeholder management and subject matter expertise on player support strategies and processes when representing the PS function to country leadership and publishing leads
- Serve as a core member of APAC Player Support (PS) team, engaged in regional and global strategic and operational planning
- Deliver Riot's legendary player experience by mapping player touchpoints and integrating the community feedback in support services through consumer experience tools & processes.
- Establish and drive execution for Player Support in your market, including defining long-term objectives, building methods to measure success, and setting targets for key metrics with a focus on improving player experience & publishing support in the market
- Collaborate with APAC and Global Player Support teams to evaluate and design new offerings and features or improve existing ones with serviceability in mind
- Manage and coach a team of craft experts that defines and executes on how we provide support to players and regional publishing teams. This includes all aspects of performance management, hiring, and team development
Desired Skills and knowledge:
- 8+ years of recent experience successfully managing, growing, and scaling global operations or customer experience programs
- 2+ years experience leading teams of teams in operations or large projects
- Experience defining strategic objectives and leading teams of teams to deliver on those objectives while meeting stakeholder expectations
- Experience with and knowledge of customer experience principles & methodologies
- Korean & English professional proficiency
For this role, you'll find success through craft expertise, a collaborative spirit, and decision-making that prioritizes the delight of players. We will look at your past studies and experience, but for this role, we also look for dedicated people with a personal relationship with games. If you embody player empathy and care about the experiences of players, this could be the role for you!