Publishing at Riot covers several specialties—Brand, Communications, and Video Production—which all work together to create the best content for players.
Brand and Communications exist to build Riot’s reputation and identity worldwide, and to champion player identity and satisfaction. We elevate our talented development teams and celebrate players through our broad communication ecosystem. Video Production is made up of passionate people who help evolve our storytelling capabilities. Whether it’s a champion spotlight, cinematic, or something new and totally secret, we’re committed to pushing the boundaries of cinematic storytelling and raising the bar with each release.
For Publishing, a service-oriented mindset is essential; we’re not here to be the center of attention, but to focus on players and our games. Our teams are populated by people with a wide array of experiences, from savvy veterans to green rookies, but we all share a deep love of what we do and the belief we can grow and improve in our craft.
A chief edict at Riot is to ensure the Riot that our players and partners see is matched by how we see ourselves. We expect our Publishing teams to exemplify that spirit in all they do, and to champion player interest to all levels of Riot. It’s not your run-of-the-mill gig for sure—but if you’re an idealist with a passion to push the envelope and write your own playbook vs leaning on others, this might be the place for you.
Publishing Açık Pozisyonlar
- Açık Pozisyon: 23
- Brand ManagerPublishingLeague of LegendsTokyo, Japan
- Brand Manager, DACHPublishingRiot Operations & SupportBerlin, Germany
- Brand Manager, Wild RiftPublishingLeague of Legends: Wild RiftSeoul, Korea
- Consumer Products Licensing Lead, SEAConsumer ProductsSingapore Publishing
- Contact Experience IIPlayer Support GroupRiot Operations & SupportDublin, Ireland
- Esports Project Manager, SEA (Contractor)EsportsEsportsSingapore Publishing
- Gameplay Capture Artist - Video ServicesPublishingCreative & IP DevelopmentLos Angeles, USA
- Influencer Manager, UK & NordicsPublishingVALORANTLondon, UK
- Junior League Operations Associate (Contractor)EsportsEsportsIstanbul, Turkey
- Language Lead (Bahasa Indonesia) - Contractor, SEAPublishingRiot Operations & SupportSingapore Publishing
- Language Lead (Bahasa Melayu) - Contractor, SEAPublishingRiot Operations & SupportSingapore Publishing
- Language Lead (Traditional Chinese) - Contractor, SEAPublishingRiot Operations & SupportSingapore Publishing
- Live Ops Producer II, SEAProductionLeague of LegendsSingapore Publishing
- Manager, Player Support - Knowledge ManagementPlayer Support GroupRiot Operations & SupportLos Angeles, USA
- Marketing AssociatePublishingRiot Operations & SupportLondon, UK
- Marketing Communications II - Player PlatformPublishingRiot Operations & SupportLos Angeles, USA
- Marketing Communications III - LCS, North AmericaCommsEsportsLos Angeles, USA
- Marketing Writer III - Legends of RuneterraCommsLegends of RuneterraLos Angeles, USA
- Organised Play Manager, UK & NordicsPublishingLeague of LegendsLondon, UK
- PR & Government Relations Manager (Contractor)CommsLeague of LegendsSingapore Publishing
- Player Support Producer IIPlayer Support GroupRiot Operations & SupportLos Angeles, USA
- Sr. Manager, Publishing - North America, VALORANTPublishingVALORANTLos Angeles, USA
- User Experience Designer (Contractor)DesignLeague of LegendsDubai, UAE