As a Marketing Associate, you will work across all of these products and report to the Country Manager for UK & Nordics. As a UK-based Rioter, you'll be part of a small but dedicated team prioritising the player experience.
You will have a background in digital marketing, communications, or online publishing. And you’ll have a passion for video games, entertainment and digital innovation.
This role is based in Reading, Berkshire.
- Guide essential digital marketing projects across multiple products
- Support brand team on go-to-market planning and execution
- Ensure brand consistency across channels
- Manage asset-sharing and communication workflows with partners
- Lead your own initiatives to help achieve regional and global goals
- Develop and share relevant insight on player behaviour and sentiment
- Manage reporting/analysis of campaigns and partnerships
- Maintain relationships with executional agency partners
- Bachelor’s degree in Marketing, Communications, Business or related field
- 1+ year relevant experience
- Experience supporting the go-to-market process for a new product or contributing to ongoing marketing for a GaaS/SaaS product
- Knowledge of the games market (e.g. past and current game feature sets, title performance, marketing tactics), industry trends, partnerships and branded content landscape
- Understanding of brand campaign indicators, metrics, analytics, and media to develop creative strategies
For this role, you'll find success through craft expertise and a collaborative spirit that prioritizes the delight of players. We will look at your past studies, experience, and your personal relationship with games. If you embody player empathy and care about the experiences of players, this could be the role for you!
- Full health insurance for you, your spouse and children
- Open paid time off
- Retirement benefits with company matching
- Life insurance, parental leave, plus short-term and long-term disability
- Play Fund so you can broaden and deepen your knowledge of our players and community through games
- We will double down on your donations of time and money to non-profits
Let's Thrive Together:
Because together we are better
It’s our policy to provide equal employment opportunities for all applicants and members of Riot Games, Inc. Riot Games makes reasonable accommodations for handicapped and disabled Rioters and does not unlawfully discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, handicap, marital status, or any other category protected by law.