Junior League Operations Associate (Contractor)
As Junior League Operations Associate, you will report into the Esports Manager Operations,Middle East and Turkey.You’ll be part of the League Operations team,helping to run TCL,AL and associated tournaments (pro, semi-pro) in Turkey, assisting with all facets of planning including rules, dispute resolutions, scheduling, and implementation. You'll also act as back up Head Referee for TCL and AL, ensuring that competition rules are well constructed, honored, and enforced.
- Handle competition logistics, including eligibility forms, global contract database, player trades and documentation for the Turkish Championship League (TCL) and Academy League (AL)
- Assist with designing and implementing the TCL and AL, implementing schedules, brackets and exploring new competitive structures; constantly help evaluating league play to ensure the TCL and AL keeps evolving to support the needs of the competitive scene
- Be a backup Head Referee for the TCL and AL, supervising competitive play onsite ensuring that matches are played fairly in accordance with the competition rules
- Support our dispute resolution and investigation efforts to help resolve conflict and uphold the integrity of the competition
- You're crazy for League of Legends and have been playing for a couple of years.
- Must be fluent in English and Turkish
- You have a good understanding of esports and sports industry, league and team business
- Previous experience as a referee for any Esports tournaments
- Being involved with a competitive tournament - Having knowledge of rules and regulations
It’s our policy to provide equal employment opportunity for all applicants and members of Riot Games, Inc. Riot Games makes reasonable accommodations for handicapped and disabled Rioters and does not unlawfully discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, handicap, veteran status, marital status, criminal history, or any other category protected by applicable federal and state law, including the City of Los Angeles’ Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance relating to an applicant's criminal history (LAMC 189.00).