Brand Manager, Wild Rift
Riot Games was established in 2006 by entrepreneurial gamers who believe that player-focused game development can result in great games. In 2009, Riot released its debut title League of Legends to critical and player acclaim. As the most played video game in the world, over 100 million play every month. Players form the foundation of our community and it’s for them that we continue to evolve and improve the League of Legends experience.
We’re looking for humble but ambitious, razor-sharp professionals who can teach us a thing or two. We promise to return the favor. Like us, you take play seriously; you’re passionate about games. We embrace those who see things differently, aren’t afraid to experiment, and who have a healthy disregard for constraints.
That's where you come in.
As a Brand Manager, Wild Rift, you will design and implement marketing strategy, drive creative campaigns and initiatives that maximize trials and help establish Wild Rift and Riot brands in KR. This includes planning, roadmap management, content delivery, and communications with Central (LA) stakeholders. Wild Rift needs to attract the next generation of gamers. In order to capture the next generation of players, you will collaborate with various internal and external teams to create the best marketing practices in the gaming industry.
As a Rioter in Seoul, you’ll join a tight-knit group of exceptionally bright-minded individuals who share our prioritization of player experience, rejection of convention, and passion for gaming. Riot Games Korea is dedicated to creating tailored player experiences that show local players they aren’t lost in translation.
- Create marketing & brand campaign plans that will hit the mark in culturally-relevant ways, especially for the next generation of Korean gamers.
- Execute the marketing campaign in coordination with various teams to achieve the goals.
- Establish and use KPIs to consistently improve marketing performance.
- Manage the content roadmap and publishing plans, and align them with multiple stakeholders.
- Collaborate and communicate with the game publishing and development teams in Central.
- Experienced : you ideally have 5+ years of related experience or deep knowledge in marketing.
- Bilingual (English speaker): you are fluent in English and Korean with the context to understand and interpret both cultures.
- Youth market knowledge: you have deep empathy and insights for the wants and needs of the next generation of players entering the market.
- Player-focused : you are a player yourself, and you know all the ins and outs of mobile gaming in Korea; you are ready to put your extensive gaming experience to work and build marketing initiatives that the players in Korea want to see.
- Stay hungry, stay humble : you are a person who believes that there is always more to learn from each other, from players, and approach each problem with optimism, ambition, and curiosity.