Senior IT Manager
Established in 2020, the Singapore Studio is Riot’s second international game development studio. Working together with our Hong Kong Studio, Riot has been expanding our footprint in Asia and accelerating our talent growth to develop games that deliver great experiences to our players. Our mission is to “scale Riot’s games to hyper-serve players.”
We partner with our LA headquarters on game development for League of Legends, Teamfight Tactics, and Legends of Runeterra. We’re also building teams for VALORANT and Project L, our take on a fighting game. The Singapore Studio is seeking talented, passionate Rioters with backgrounds in all areas of game development to build games that make it better to be a player.
We’re focused on working together to promote individual autonomy, ownership, collaboration, and inclusivity, so every Rioter can be their best while we boldly pursue games.
That’s where you come in.
As the Senior Manager, Information Technology, you will support the Hong Kong & Singapore (HKSG) Studio through a time of high growth. You will work directly with the senior leadership team to develop and lead all IT strategy and tech operations within Riot’s HKSG Studio. You will also be part of the global Riot Technology team to support Riot’s Asia regional offices with critical IT projects.
- Serve as a strategic business partner to the studio's leadership team to develop and lead our IT technology strategy and to drive our studio’s digital roadmap.
- Lead and manage the IT and Information Security (InfoSec) team to ensure they are delivering high-quality solutions and service levels; coach and mentor them on performance and career development.
- Build and manage the studio’s IT portfolio and practices, including network infrastructure and architecture, systems, IT equipment, business applications, and IT helpdesk services. Own the prioritization of IT solution requests and be the Delivery Lead on special IT projects that deliver on our studio’s goals.
- Be the strategic partner to our HQ Tech teams in LA to align on IT and InfoSec requirements for our studio and to lead regional IT initiatives.
- Collaborate with the studio’s Product and Tools teams on IT requirements for game development. Deploy solutions that will optimize data flow across the network and data centers and increase Rioter productivity.
- Lead and support the IT, AV, and security design and buildout for Riot’s new Asia workplaces.
- Evaluate changing IT trends and adopt industry best practices to continuously drive studio improvements with the latest digital solutions.
- Maintain and enforce IT and InfoSec policies and procedures. Ensure the IT portfolio and internal controls comply with regulatory and compliance standards. Enhance InfoSec to secure and protect all of Riot’s data and content.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering, and/or IT related disciplines.
- Over 10 years of experience in IT service management, network, infrastructure, systems, and information security.
- Over 4 years of proven people management experience with strong leadership and coaching skills.
- Communicates well with stakeholders at all levels, including senior management.
- Solid knowledge on the latest technology trends with strong expertise in project management methodologies, tools and project development lifecycles.
- Fluent in English.
- Master’s or advanced degree.
- PMP, Agile, and/or other IT and security certifications can be an advantage.
- Full relocation support
- Full health insurance for you, your spouse and children
- Open paid time off
- Retirement benefits with company matching
- Life insurance, parental leave, plus short-term and long-term disability
- Play Fund so you can broaden and deepen your knowledge of our players and community through games
- We will double down on your donations of time and money to non-profits
Don’t forget to include a resume and cover letter. We receive a lot of applications, but we’ll notice a fun, well-written intro that shows us you take play seriously.