Commercial Admin (12 Month Contract)
Job Id: 4714
We are hiring for a Commercial Admin position who will report into our P2P Manager in Dublin. You will be working in our Berlin office with our esports team. You will support our Craftowners with requisitions, procurement, admin and following process and budgets so that together as a team we can achieve the best player experience in the world.
- You will create and monitor requisitions for multiple types of spend in Iprocurement system
- Ensure all spend is approved according to policy and SLAs
- Correspond and communicate with vendors and respond to inquiries
- Work closely with business partners across multiple locations
- Assist with the Vendor creation process
- Support the Finance team with Month End/Year end activities
- Support craft teams with purchasing decisions
- Assist with queries from the Finance team
- A minimum of at least 2 years experience in an Purchasing/Procurement Support role
- Knowledge of procurement systems and processes
- Experience in a multinational environment.
- Fluency in an EU language, preferably German
- Oracle experience preferred
- Knowledge of G-Suite is helpful
For this role, you'll find success through craft expertise, a collaborative spirit, and choices that focus on your fellow team members, who are the customers of your work. Being a dedicated fan of games is not necessary for this position!
Let's Thrive Together:
Because together we are better
It's our policy to provide equal employment opportunity for all applicants and members of Riot Games. We know that fresh and varied perspectives will make us better at what we do, so however you identify and whatever background you bring with you, we're excited to hear from you. Don't be discouraged if you feel you don't fully meet every single one of the requirements for a particular role, there's always room for growth at Riot. If you spot a role that will make you want to jump out of bed in the morning, we are waiting to hear from you!