资深游戏策划/Senior Game Designer, Shanghai Games Studio
Job Id: REQ-0004497
As a Game Designer, you will design and optimize the player experience. Your analytical skills, player insight, and creativity help craft in- and out-of-game experiences that engage and surprise players. You will collaborate with interdisciplinary teams and work with every tool at hand to create innovative, player-focused designs that'll delight millions around the world. Working on an early stage product, you will help decipher one of Riot's next big bets.
As a Game Designer on the R&D team, you will work on an early stage product and help decipher one of Riot’s next big bets. You will make sure all game play and contents work perfectly for Chinese players. Your experience, player insight, and creativity will create a fresh cooperative gameplay experience for players. You will report to the CN Game Lead or CN Game Design Lead of the project.
- Be a part of a R&D game’s design, specially for Chinese market
- Regularly communicate and synchronize effectively with the headquarter team
- Guarantee the execution of all designs by accurate and effective communication with other disciplines
- 5+ years professional experience as a gameplay designer
- Strong interest and deep understanding in games
- Deep understanding of Chinese market and players
- Deep understanding of RPG, CCG, and Simulation games.
- Experience of full game production, starting from prototype till going live
- Experience of international game publishing and operating
- Experience of collaborations with other teams and outsourcing
- Familiar with popular development tools, like game engines, PS, etc
- Know about coding, UX designing, Character / narrative designing
- Fluent English
Riot has a focus on work/life balance, shown by our open paid time off policy, in addition to other perks such as flexible work schedules. We offer medical, dental, and life insurance, parental leave for you, your spouse/domestic partner and children, and a 401k with company match. Check out our benefits pages for more information.
Riot Games fosters a player and workplace experience that values teamwork embodied by the Summoner's Code and Community Code. Our culture embraces differences as a strength, and our values are the guiding principles for how we approach work. We are committed to putting diversity and inclusion (D&I) at the center of everything we do, and promoting a fair and collaborative culture where Rioters treat one another with dignity and respect. We encourage you to read more about our value of thriving together and our ongoing work to build the most inclusive company in Gaming.
It’s our policy to provide equal employment opportunity for all applicants and members of Riot Games, Inc. Riot Games makes reasonable accommodations for handicapped and disabled Rioters and does not unlawfully discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, handicap, veteran status, marital status, criminal history, or any other category protected by applicable federal and state law, including the City of Los Angeles’ Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance relating to an applicant's criminal history (LAMC 189.00).