拳头娱乐中国，高级视觉开发艺术家 / Riot Ent China, Senior Visual Development Artist
Job Id: REQ-0004629
在拳头，我们每天的努力都是为了给玩家创造更好的体验。我们深信，一名玩家的体验不应该仅仅停留在游戏内。随着游戏与娱乐的碰撞与融合，我们致力于组建一个全新的团队—拳头娱乐，以全新的方式将拳头的 IP 带给世界各地的玩家，并吸引新的观众爱上英雄联盟宇宙。拳头娱乐将开发和制作一系列的IP产品和体验——动画/真人剧集、电影、虚拟偶像、音乐节、互动故事、线下实景娱乐体验等等一系列能加深玩家和粉丝与拳头IP宇宙情感联结的作品。我们希望能向全世界的玩家展示：新时代的娱乐将从游戏开始。
- 从项目初期开始，与制片人和导演紧密合作，确定并监督拳头中国 IP 和泛娱乐产品（影视项目为主）的视觉风格。
- 3年以上管理高效创意/ 视觉开发团队的经历
- 中英文流利， 熟悉东西方文化，艺术能力卓越者英文水平可酌情降低要求
At Riot, we work every day to make it better to be a player. But being a player doesn't stop at the end of a game anymore. As the gaming landscape continues to collide with entertainment, we're building a new team to bring Riot's IPs to players around the world in new ways, and invite new audiences into the fold. This team will imagine and develop custom IP experiences and products - animation, live action tv series, interactive narratives, location-based entertainment, and beyond - that deepen players' and fans' connections to the universe we've created. In collaboration with teams across the organization, this team will aim to show players and the world that entertainment now starts with games.
As the Senior Visual Development Artist reporting directly to the Head of Riot Ent China, Content Team, you are expected to take a leadership role that partners with the Executive Producer, Producer, Art Director (if applicable), Vendor Studio, and other key stakeholders to fulfill the creative vision of upcoming Film and TV projects while working within the schedule and budget for such projects.
- Work closely with producers and directors at an early stage to determine and oversee the visual styles of Riot China IP & Pan-entertainment products with a focus on animated Film and TV projects.
- Create artwork that informs the early story and visual development process as well as the production process once the look of picture is decided.
- Oversee the development, pre-production and production to ensure the delivery of a consistent art style.
- Collaborate with relevant departments and provide creative directions to facilitate the marketing of Film & TV products.
- Ensure all deadlines are met and products are delivered on budget.
- Communicate the progress of work to production staff in an effective and timely manner.
- 8-10 years of experience in Entertainment industry (leading Film, TV, Animation studios, or platforms) in a creative/development/production capacity
- 3+ years of managing high performing teams in a creative environment
- Solid knowledge of illustration, concept art, storyboarding with understanding of the creative development process of animated content
- Proven track record of providing artistic directions for entertainment products that are large in scale and well recognized both by industry, peers and by consumer
- Working knowledge of the visual arts and production processes and theories
- Sketching ability, and ability to communicate ideas through drawings and models
- Ability to solve problems and be resourceful and adaptable
- Ability to plan, schedule and monitor progress across a large project
- Bilingual, familiar with both Western and Eastern culture
- For this role, you'll find success through leadership expertise, a collaborative spirit, and decision-making that prioritizes the delight of players and fans. We will look at your past studies, experience, and your personal relationship with games (not only our games but any games) and League TV/ Music etc. If you embody player empathy and care about the experiences of players, then you are the one!
- Knowledge of League of Legends IP
- Experience owning and effectively communicating about projects and workflow
- Experience in Visual Development or world building for animation or live-action Film, TV or Games
- Experience in areas such as motion graphics, illustration, animation, or 2D/CG Production
- Project leadership experience
- Creative Tools such as Photoshop, ZBrush, Clip Studio Pro, Blender, Storyboard Pro, Maya, any other 3D / 2D software, adobe creative suite or video production tools
- Active member of your craft community