Brand Manager III - Global Marketing, Wild Rift Esports
Job Id: REQ-0005134
As a Brand Manager on the Wild Rift Esports publishing team, you will lead high-impact initiatives and deliver world-class campaigns that support the growth of the world’s 1st global mobile Esport. You will lead cross-functional teams of creatives, producers, designers, agency partners, and Riot Game teams to deliver highly resonant content and industry-leading campaigns that drive fan engagement and elevate the global perception of the sport.
As the owner of one of the key brands within the Riot Games portfolio, you are responsible for shaping global fan perception of WRE and ensuring that all forms of communication create value for the sport. You will collaborate closely with the creative and communications teams in developing brand strategy, campaign planning, campaign management, and creative stewardship. You will report directly to the Senior Manager, Brand Marketing and are accountable for creating marketing campaigns that drive business results, grow fandom and deliver incredible experiences for our fans and players.
- Own the global performance of the WRE brand
- Develop global brand and comms strategy for the WRE brand
- Lead the production of high-quality content and campaigns
- Partner with the communications and social media teams to deliver evergreen content programs
- Collaborate with Business Development, League Operations, Digital Products, Insights and Regional esports teams.
- Lead product branding and product marketing for WRE digital products
- Partner with insights to drive research initiatives and provide analysis that guides global publishing planning
- Manage brand marketing budget, delivering projects on time, at or under budget
- 6-8+ years experience in brand management or agency equivalent role
- Adept strategic thinker with strong brand-building experience
- Ability to mine audience insights and translate them into actionable creative briefs and business decisions
- Expertise in crafting global campaigns and track record of delivering successful 360 marketing programs
- Strong collaboration skills and a track record of partnering with international teams to build brands
- Strong understanding of communications across all forms of media
- Experience leading agency partners in delivering successful business results for your brand
- Demonstrated excellence in leading cross-functional teams
- Skilled at setting, tracking and delivering KPIs to ensure team’s success
- Proven knowledge in scaling live services products on mobile, maintaining a player-focus
- Expertise across marketing functions (social, UA, etc.) in driving strong alignment toward specific goals aligned to various goalposts (weekly, monthly, quarterly, etc.)
- Passion for esports and player vs. player games
- Experience building strong brands and developing 360 campaigns
- Deep knowledge of creative production process
- Understanding of global sports media and lifestyle marketing trends
For this role, you'll find success through craft expertise, a collaborative spirit, and decision-making that prioritizes the delight of players. We will be looking at your past studies, experience, and your personal relationship with games. If you embody player empathy and care about the experiences of players, this could be the role for you!
Riot has a focus on work/life balance, shown by our open paid time off policy, in addition to other perks such as flexible work schedules. We offer medical, dental, and life insurance, parental leave for you, your spouse/domestic partner and children, and a 401k with company match. Check out our benefits pages for more information.